22

Shantay

I sat in the living room with Alonzo, AJ and Alexis and we all stared at her as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. I cocked my head and squinted my eyes at her. Something about her was just off to me.

"So what exactly do you and CJ have planned for me and my family" I asked crossing my legs and getting comfortable.

"I don't know"

I got up from my uncomfortable position and smacked the shit out of her. She held her face which was now red and tried to hold in her tears. she looked over at Alonzo and AJ.

"You better tell her what she wanna know" AJ said shrugging

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, you don't know what we talking about?" I asked her pulling out the file AJ had given to us. It had information about both her and CJ in it. "1401 Maple Street" I said and her eyes widened.

"W-What?"

"That's where your mother lives right? 1401 Maple Street? Because I would hate to have to pay her a little visit just because of a little misunderstanding"

"Please don't kill my mother. Please. She the only family I got left" she cried and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Tell us what we need to know and no one will get hurt. I promise you Alexis, you don't want us to be your enemy" Alonzo said and I nodded.

She put her head in her hands, obviously torn on whether to stay loyal to CJ or her mother.

"CJ wants to take over your drug empire. I hear him talking to someone on the phone about it earlier. Him, Kelsey, and somebody named Kisha are planning to take all of you out and then take over your organization. They said they won't stop until all of you are dead or behind bars."

I nodded my head and pulled out my gun. "Too bad I hate snitches. Tell the devil I'll see him soon" I said pulling the trigger and shooting her between the eyes.

"Get this cleaned up and send it as a care package to CJ. Let him know if he keeps fucking with my family, I'll show him just how far a mother will go to protect her children"

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Nah'Riyah

I was at Jay's basketball game cheering for him in the stands. It was the last game of the season and Jay desperately wanted to win that championship. I had to sit and cheer though cause I could barely stand after the night me and Jay had last night.

It was the last few seconds of the game and they were behind two points. Jay dribbled the ball to the three point line and shot the ball. It swirled around the rim of the net before falling into the net at the same time the buzzer sounded making the final score 98-95.

The crowd went crazy, cheering and screaming at the victory. Jay's teammates all rushed over to him and picked him up chanting, "MVP! MVP! MVP!".

I smiled and slowly made my way down the bleachers standing in the cut until he saw me. He smiled even harder and ran up to me, before picking me up and spinning me around. I laughed as he let me down and kissed me.

"Congratulations. That winning shot was amazing" I said when he let me go and he chuckled.

"Thanks." he said using his towel to wipe sweat off of him.