24

Nah'Riyah

It had been weeks and neither Dre or Jay had talked to me. Christmas was right around the corner and we were on break. Chyna and I sat in the living room in front of the fireplace looking at the lights and ornaments on the Christmas tree.

"Times like this I miss Amya" Chyna said sadly. I looked over at her and her eyes were glossy.

"Aww Chyna" I said rubbing her back.

"Its fine, I'm dealing with it" she said fanning her eyes. "Speaking of dealing with things.. have you heard from either of them?"

I sighed. "No and its really stressing me out. I could barely focus on finals last week. I'm surprised I even passed this semester with all this drama I've had to endure and with CJ and Kelsey still on the loose I feel like I'm losing my fucking mind"

Chyna looked at me weirdly before looking down at her hands and twiddling her fingers.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well... Yesterday I had to go to the doctor. Nothing major just a usual checkup" she said and I looked at her not getting her point.

"Okay and?" I said and she took a deep breath.

"Nah'Riyah I'm pregnant" she said and my hands flew to my mouth.

"What? How?"

"Well when a boy and a girl love each other very much-"

"Bitch I know how a baby is made I'm saying how as in how come you didn't use a condom or birth control"

"He didn't have anymore and I am on birth control so I don't see how this could have happened" she said covering her face.

"Have you told Malik yet?"

"No and I'm afraid to because he said he didn't want kids. At least not right now anyway"

"Well he just gone have to man the hell up. You both created this baby together and you both will raise him/her together" I told her before grabbing my phone and car keys.

"Let's go!" I said.

"Where are we going?"

"To Malik's house. You're gonna tell him about this baby and y'all gone talk about what y'all gone do"

She groaned as I literally drug her out of the house.

"I don't think now is the right time" she said after I had successfully got her in the car.

"When is the right time Chyna? When the baby pops out? Cause knowing our ass, you'll wait till the last possible minute to tell him"

She rolled her eyes in annoyance and sucked her teeth before mumbling under her breath. I laughed and pulled off as we drive quietly to Malik's crib. Once we pulled up Chyna looked at me nervously.

"Girl don't worry everything will be fine" I said and she nodded as we both got out of the car.

I rung the doorbell as Chyna nervously shifted from one foot to the other.

"Girl stop. You making me nervous and I ain't even the one that's pregnant" I said looking at her.

I rung the doorbell again and a few seconds later the door opened.

"Ronnie?" I said seeing him at the door in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Oh shit" he mumbled and his eyes widened.

"Is Malik here?" Chyna asked.

"Uh, yeah he here. He kinda busy though. Come back later" he said trying to close the door but I stopped it with my foot.