7

Malik in MM

Nah'Riyah

Today was the day of Amya's funeral. I didnt wanna go. I didnt wanna see her like that, but I know that I had to be strong for Chyna. Malik and Dre decided to accompany us to the funeral. I didnt have a problem with it so I agreed.

I wore a short sleeved black buttin down blouse, black slacks, and black Christian Louboutins. I also slid on a pair of shades cause it was hot out. As I was curling the last strand of my hair, the doorbell rang. I finished the curl, turned off the curler and went to answer the door.

It was Chyna, Malik, and Dre. They looked good to be going to a funeral. We had all decided to ride together so that we wouldnt have to wait for our parents to finish talking to everybody. You know how old people are.

"You ready?" Dre asked me. I nodded my head and grabbed my purse. 

"Are you ok?" I mouthed to Chyna.

"No, but I will be eventually" she mouthed back. I nodded and looped my arm with Dre's before heading to the car.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

AJ

I really didnt wanna go to this funeral. I hated funerals with a passion. I asked Alexis to come with me and at first she was hesitant but I talked her into it with my charm. I was currently on  my way to pick her up when she texted me.

LilBaby: im ready

AJ Not Alonzo: aight im omw

LilBaby: kk

Five minutes later I was pulling up to this beautiful mini-mansion. I was two stories high, had three car garages, and infinity pool, even a fountain in front with a couple of palm trees out front.

"Damn" was all I could say. Who woulda though lil mama was living like this. She walked out of her house and I must see she was looking gorgeous. She had on a knee length long-sleeved dress, with a white belt and black wedges.

"Wow. You look....Amazing" I said.

She giggled. "Thanks. You dont look too bad yourself"

"I know this. Come on for we be late. I dont wanna hear my sister's mouth" She giggled and I opened her door for her before going to get in on my side. This was gon be a long day.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Kelsey

I didnt really give a fuck about this funeral I was just going to fuck with Nah'Riyah and Chyna. I put on a white cami underneath my red blazer, along with my white skirt and red Christian Louboutins. I put on some loud ass red lipstick and the rachetest earrings I could find. 

This was gonna be fun.

*

*

*