4

I didn't think anything of it, so I decided to ignore it for the next 2 days. It only stopped for a day. I thought I was better. We got up for school at 7 am, I wore ripped jeans and a hoodie.
Y/n: morning ladies!
Devyn: morning! You have your workout outfit in your bag for pe?
Y/n: yep that red or dark purple one that I bought yesterday. So.. we ready?
Sab: I am.. ladies?
Anna, Eva, Emma: yeah! Let's go
We all got our shoes on and went to school. We got there, Emma and Sab had to go to class, so i just hung out with Eva bc the rest of the girls wanted to see their friends.
Y/n: please don't leave me girl
Eva: I'm sorry I need to go to class

Well sh*t, they all left me. Well I decided to walk around, all alone. For some reason something was off about me today. I wasn't angry at anyone, just wasn't as happy as I thought. I zoned out into a locker but caught myself. Everyone was laughing, giggling with their friends about random things, and I was just... alone. So right then and there I decided to go find the boys.
??- watch it b*tch.
Y/n: excuse me, who are you?
Ellie: my name is Ellie. Get it right.
Y/n: wait a minute, Ellie Zeiler?
Ellie: from TikTok, yup.

Y/n: wow Um anyway bye
I walked away from her as she gave me a dirty look. I walked up to the boys but only to Jaden and gave him a hug, then let go and walked away.
Jaden: y/n wait , everything okay ?
Y/n: I feel off today..
Jaden: what? Wdym off?
Y/n: like I'm not as happy.
Jaden: do you need a hug?
I just went and hugged him again. He could feel tears on his shirt running down.
Jaden: awee y/n don't cryyy it's okay
Y/n: I'm sorry for letting my tears out onto you jaden..
Jaden: no no hey don't be sorry it's okay

Y/n: you sure?
Jaden: positive .
Jaden: and if your upset or anything you can come over to sway and come see me any time
Y/n: thank you
Jaden: your beautiful. Ok your amazing. And as your best friend I love you.
Y/n: I love you too Jaden thank you 🥺 I really needed that .
Jaden: of course:) anytime you need something just let me know and ima sliiiiide anytime you want
Y/n: put you in Chanel ima teach you how to stunt
Jaden & I: 21<3
Y/n: bye Jaden 😂
Jaden: goodbye angel
I was shocked. I was so so shocked. JADEN CALLED ME ANGEL. I NEEDED TO FIND JAH.
I went to the caf and seen them.
Y/n: JADEN CALLED ME ANGEL
I whisper screamed.
Sab: omg!!!
Girls: AHH GIRL MAYBE HE LIKES U
Y/n: he said, that if I'm ever upset or if I need anything he'll always be there ! And he said I can come to sway anytime I want!
Devyn: ok he for sure likes you

Y/n: b.s I don't need liars rn
Cynthia: we aren't lying girl! Trust me!
Sab: maybe he does like you! We can put it to a test.
Eva: what test?
Sab: after lunch everyone has study hall, right?
Y/n: and
Sab: the boys stand together as usual, no surprise. We can peek around the corner and see if jadens there. And if he is, you go hug him. If he picks you up then he likes you. If he doesn't, he doesn't. U need to act sad too.
Y/n: got it I love you Sab
Sab: I love you too <3

Words: 636:)