16

Josh: this is bad, she loves her dad so much! Why would he wanna do this now?
Jaden: and she was just in a p1ssy mood too.
Bryce: why?
Sabrina: cause Jaden said he's gonna get me as a joke for when I surprised y'all w y/n when she came here.
Bryce: ohhh....
Anna: hey guys, fill me in.
Sabrina filled her in on everything.
Anna: holy sh*t. Eva. Go back to JAH, set up a movie, set up a little space for y/n and Jaden, and make the living room look nice cause all y'all are coming over. Someone go w her dev go w her.
Devyn nodded, her and Eva went to JAH and did what Anna told them to do. My class ended, and I started walking towards the main corridor.
Josh: THERE SHE IS!
Jaden came over to me and faced me in the other direction.
Y/n: stop! Stop! What are you doing Jaden?
Jaden: helping you! So you don't get hurt again!
Y/n: let me face you! ... now why would I get hurt again? Because of my parents?
Avani: there you are! Stay away from dad.
Y/n: NO! If I get hurt I get hurt! I WANNA SEE MY PARENTS!
Avani: YOU CANT SEE DAD. MOM IS COMING TO SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL TOMORROW.
Y/n: that doesn't make sense to me. WHY CANT I SEE MY FATHER!
Bryce: DUDE ITS NOT OUR FAULT THAT HER DAD WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER ANYMORE.

What... what did I just hear?
Y/n: um... excuse me?
Jaden: uh oh
Avani: great. BRYCE SHUT UP!
Y/n: I know I didn't just hear that...
Jaden tried to hug me but I slapped his arm away.
Y/n: BACK OFF! What did I just hear?
My eyes started to water as Bryce & Josh came over.
Bryce: ...she heard-
All: YES!
Josh: y/n-
Y/n: no. NO. DONT TALK TO ME. I KNOW THATS NOT TRUE!! MY DAD LOVES ME!!
I stormed out to Jadens car and got inside. I screamed at the top of my lungs and Jaden came in the car.

Jaden: we're going to JAH.
Y/n: I- does he really not want anything to do with me anymore?
Jaden nods.
Y/n: by- but- ah-why?
Jaden: I don't know babe...

Jaden started to drive to JAH. We got there 10 mins later. I slammed his car door and tried to go inside but the door was locked. Jaden came up to me and pinned me on the door. (🦋🦋)
Jaden: lose that attitude, sweet pee;) (AHH🦋🦋🦋) you'll make things harder for yourself tonight 😏

(SORRY FOR THE BUTTERFLIES 🦋)
Anna finally opened the door and saw my mom standing there.

Y/n: mom...
M: honey....
Y/n: how've...you been.....?
M: fine, you?
Y/n: fine... what are you and him doing her-
D: I've come to let you know that I want nothing to do with you anymore.
Y/n: we know dad. I've already heard. Now get the f*ck out of this house. Your not my dad anymore.
D: good, I only have 1 daughter. Your sister is WAY BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY YOU CAN THINK OF.
Y/n: K
D: IS WHAT IM SAYING NOT HURTING U?
Y/n: no.
D: WHY?
Y/n: cause every time you hurt me the less that I cry.
I ran to my room and slammed my door. Jaden came and followed me.
Jaden: you alright princess?
Y/n: do I look alright? Do I look like a pretty little princess right now?
Jaden: I'm sorry... but hey.. my parents texted me and they wanna meet you. And once I marry you, my dad is gonna be your dad in law, so technically dad in a way.
Y/n: better than my dad that's for sure.

A/n: what's gonna happen? Will y/n make it through this? How long will it take her to overcome ? Will her and Jaden get married ?
Words: 676