A Day to Remember

Buzz buzz. I woke up and looked at my phone to see that I had gotten two texts. One from my boyfriend Ethan and one from my best friend Jace. "Good Morning Beautiful 😉" was what Ethan said and "Rise and Shine lollipop🍭" was what Jace had said. I laughed remembering why that was my nickname. When we were four years old, we had both of our moms buy us lollipops. Since I was so immature, I had smeared it all over my face. Then a bug flew into it and Jace tried to smack it for me and knocked me out in the process. Ever since then he has called me lollipop. I replied with "Good morning see you at twelve." I had planned for all of us to have lunch together because this summer all I want to do is hang out with them. They think I will be the only one there so I hope it works out. I but on a pair of shorts and a comfy crop top and then left the house. When I arrived at Panera, of course, they were already there. I am known for being late. They both came up to me and gave me a big hug and a "Hey Avery". Then I introduced them to each other and they seemed to get along just fine.

"What can I get you guys!" The girl at the cashier was tall and had long brown hair.

She also looked like the slightest thing could make her the most happiest person in the world. She had a name tag, with many designs on it, that showed that her name was Jennifer.

"Jennifer," said Jace "I will have whatever you want."

He then winked at her and we all laughed. But then she ruined it by laughing like a hyena and we all looked at her and she just stopped.

"Sorry," she said "I hate my laugh."

"Its alright." I said

We all laughed and ordered what we wanted. I got my usual, Mac and Cheese and a Caesar Salad. Ethan got a Chicken, Ham, and Swiss sandwich and Jace got a Classic Grilled Cheese. We all ordered lemonade to drink. Our food was ready in about 10 minutes and we found a place to sit. We talked about basically everything and I loved that I could do that with them.

" I'll be right back." I said as I stood up to go to the bathroom.

My mom and dad were constantly fighting so I was just happy that I could get away from it. I hated to see people I love not get along. I was excited that my boyfriend and my bestfriend seemed to be getting doing just fine. Although when I came out of the bathroom I found Jace and Ethan mad and yelling at each other.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Tell your little buddy here to not be such a jerk." And then Ethan got up and stormed out of the restaurant.