How Much

Ethan's POV

Avery took me up to her room. I shouldn't get too excited about what she was going to do because she probably wasn't in the mood to do any like that. I felt really bad for her. It sucks that she that she had to go through something as tragic as losing her mom. So whatever she needed, I would be here for her.  When we got to her room she plopped down on her bed and I sat on the edge next to her. 

"Avery, I just-"

"Wait, come lay down next to me." She said as she moved over so I could have room.

"Thanks. But what I was trying to say was I'm sorry about your mom and I'm always going to be right here if you need me."

"Thank you." She said.

She wrapped her arm and her leg on me and I wrapped my arm around her.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

"No."

"When was the last time you ate?"

"Lunch yesterday."

"Avery!! You need to eat!"

"I don't feel like it Ethan."

"Let me go get you something."

I ran down stairs and looked in her pantry to find her something.

Avery's POV

I just can't take this anymore. After Ethan left I walked in the bathroom and grabbed a razor. I filled the tub up and stripped down. Then I sat in it and just started to cut myself. I cut my thighs, my wrists, and my chest. Then I put my head under the water. Even though I loved Ethan and I didn't want to leave him, I couldn't live on. Not without my mom. I started to run out of air but I didn't struggle, I just relaxed.

Ethan's POV

Yes!! Some Barbecue Chips. She loves these. Then I ran upstairs and into her room but she wasn't on her bed.

"Avery?" I called out

The light in the bathroom was on so I went in. HOLY SHIT!!! SHE WAS DROWNING HERSELF AND THE TUB WAS FILLED WITH BLOOD!! I ran over and pulled her out of the water. She was naked but that did matter right now. I sat on the toilet and sat her on top of me. She was passed out!! I was freaking out!! I didn't know what to do. I laid her down on the floor and started to press down hard on her chest. Then I blew air into her mouth and continued to press on her chest. Finally, she coughed up the bloody water and gasped for air.

"Avery!!"

I pulled her up and hugged her. She started crying.

"I thought it was all over. I would get to be in heaven with my mom."

"Avery, I could never live on without you."

I started crying too.

"I'm sorry."

I lifted her chin up to look at me.

"Although you scared, I cannot even imagine what you are going through right now. But do you really think Your mom will be happy if you kill yourself?"

"Ok."

"Come one, let's clean up your cuts."

I helped her up. Then we went back over to her bad and she laid down on the edge.

"I love you." Avery said.

"I love you too." I said as I started to clean her cuts with a paper towel.

"How much?" She asked.

"Enough to give you these barbecue chips and not ask for any."

She smiled. Missed seeing her beautiful smile. When I was finished cleaning her cuts, I took off my shirt so she could wear it. Then I laid over her so our faces were almost touching.

"Explain how much you love me."

"I love you so much that if you were gone I couldn't live on. I love you so much that you are the first person I think of when I wake up and the last person I think of when I go to sleep. I love you so much that you are the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I love you because you are smart, beautiful, talented, kind, and amazing in the most amazing ways. You are the only thing that keeps me going in life. You are the reason I fought to stay alive while I was in that coma. Some words just can't describe how much I love you. You are my everything Avery."

"Wow. I never realized you loved me that much." She started to cry.

"How much do you love me?" I asked as I wiped the tears off her cheek.

I don't think I can beat that but I can try. You are the support that keeps me from falling. Sorry I really suck at explaining my feelings."

"It's ok Ave. I wanna hear what you were going to say."

"Ok. You mean the world to me and you are the only thing that keeps me strong in tough times. Being with you is the most beautiful part of my life right now and I wouldn't give it up for anything. I love YOU because you are hot, hilarious, kind, and everything a girl could ask for. No one on this entire earth can love anyone or anything as much as I love you. My feelings for you are stringer than the strongest storm. More powerful than the most powerful wind. Wow this sounds so cheesy sorry. But nothing else compares to you and I hope I never have to lose you. Was that good enough?"

"That was best thing I have ever heard next to the the time you agreed to be my girlfriend. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

I kissed her and then laid back to lay next to her. I looked up at the ceiling.

"Eat your barbecue chips." I said.

"Ok haha I will."