I Need You

When I woke up Ethan was still asleep. I decided to go downstairs and make him breakfast.  I checked my phone and I had gotten a missed call from Grayson. I called him back. When he picked up the phone I could hear he was crying.

"Gray what's wrong?"

"I need you right now."

"Woah, I can't just leave Ethan."

"Leave him a note I don't want him to see me like this I just need you."

"Ok I'll be there in a few minutes."

He hung up and I wrote a note for Ethan. I said I will be back in about twenty minutes Grayson needed me really quick. I will explain when I get back. Love you❤️. Then I left and headed to Grayson's apartment. When I got there I knocked on the door, but he never answered. Then I tried the door and it opened.

"Gray!" I called, "Where are you?"

No one answered so I walked around the apartment and when I got by the bathroom I could hear sobbing.

"Grayson?" I said as I opened the door. "Oh.my.god." I covered mouth with my hand.

There was blood EVERYWHERE. Grayson was sobbing while he was leaning against the sink. The blood was coming from his wrists.

"GRAYSON WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"

"I'm sorry." He cried.

"Ok, wait here." I said.

I ran and got some paper towels and I went upstairs in his bathroom and found some alcohol (thank god). Then I ran back downstairs and pulled him out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. I dabbed his wrists with the paper towels and the alcohol. 

"What's going on?" I said calmly.

"I was just really sad about Taylor. I thought the pain would help. I'm sorry you had to leave Ethan for this." Grayson said.

"No its's fine. I understand why you didn't want him here. You know what? I have an idea."

"Ok what is it?"

"Well I have this friend Emma and I think I should set you guys up on a date. How 'bout it cowboy?"

"Ok sure sounds great! Thanks Ave."

"No problem ok so now I have to go back home a take care of Ethan. Please don't do anything crazy."

"Ok I won't."

I kissed him on the forehead and walked out the door. Then I rushed home. When I got home Ethan was groaning on the ground.

"Avery, I need you." He moaned.

"What happened?!" I said rushing over to him.

"I tried to get down the stairs but fell. My shoulder hurts."

I got him a an icepack and put it on his shoulder.

"Thanks." He said.

"Yea."

"Where did you go?"

"Grayson needed me he was going through a tough time. I left you a note." 

"Oh ok. I am sorry I should have waited for you."

"It's ok."