Date

I just decided to stay home with Ethan today.  Too much was going on and I was so tired even thought it was only 1:00 p.m. Grayson was getting ready to meet Emma at the mall so they could hang. I am so happy that he is doing this.  It really hurt me to see him so upset.

"Hey E, are you ok with staying home?" I asked.

"Yea I don't mind. Whatever you wanna do." he said back.

"Ok what should we watch?"

"Can we watch 22 Jump Street. I really love that movie."

"Yea of course."

We sat on the couch and rented the movie on Demand. He reached his good arm around me and I snuggled into him. 

"You are amazing you know? I hope I never lose you. You are my everything." Ethan said.

"Aww E," I said as I looked up at him, "I love you so much. What made you say that?"

"I was just thinking about all that you sacrifice for me and Gray. You are the best girl I could ever ask for. Plus your super sexy."

"Aww hahaha I try to be sexy for you baby. And you and Gray mean the world to me. You guys are always there when I need you so I feel like I should return the favor. I love you." I said while I rubbed his chest seductively.

" I love you too." He smirked at me.

He's so hot. I wanted him so bad but I didn't want to hurt his leg or anything. I turned around and sat on his lap. Then I started kissing him and it got heated really fast. We were seriously making out at this point. Then he started to take off his shirt. I stopped him.

"Hey.." I said.

"We don't have do this right now if you don't want to."

"I mean I'm fine with it I just don't wanna hurt you because of your leg."

"Baby I'll be fine."

"Let's just take it slow."

I kissed him again. Then I started to grind on his crotch a little. He broke away from the kiss and moaned.  He looked at me and bit his lip.  Then climbed back onto the couch and snuggled onto him.

"Ugh I hate it when you tease me." Ethan groaned.

"Oh we will continue. I think we should watch the movie."

"Ugh fine."

Grayson's POV

I am actually really excited to meet Emma even though I'm still kinda upset about Taylor. I need to move on. I walked into the mall and looked around for her. Then I saw this girl wave at me and I waved back thinking it might be a fan. But then she came up to me.

"Hi you must be Grayson. I'm Emma nice to meet you." She said

Wow she was beautiful.

"Yea I'm Grayson. Nice to meet you too."

She was wearing jeans, a cute flannel, and I beanie.

"So what do you wanna do?" She said giggling.

Hopefully I wasn't staring.

"Well let's just walk around and see what we see." I suggested.

"Ok." She smiled.