Too Much

"OH MY GOD!!" I cried and collapsed to the floor.

"How fast can you get here?" Grayson said

"I am leaving right now. Jace I have to go."

"Avery what happened?"

"I-I need to go." I said in between sobs.

Before Jace could say anything else, I ran out of the house, started my car, and started to drive away. I looked back at my house and saw Jace looking sad in the door window. But I just kept driving. I drove as fast as I could. I arrived in about twenty minutes and ran inside. I asked the front desk which floor he was on and they told me the third. I ran to the elevator and once I got on the floor I immediately saw Gray. I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. We both cried hard in each others arms. I was happy to have him at this moment.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"In here." Grayson toke me into the room close by us.

When I walked in I saw Ethan and gasped. He looked terrible. His face was bruised really badly and his leg and arm were both in a cast. His eyes were closed.

"Is he sleeping?" I asked.

"Sadly no. He's in a coma and they don't know if he'll wake up."

"Oh my god."

I went over to him and kneeled down next to the bed. I then bent over and kissed his forehead.

" He's probably really happy your here. You know he loves you" Grayson said.

"I hope he does because I love him too."

My phone vibrated and I saw I got a text from Jace. He said that he really loves me but I obviously do not have enough time for him so he was going to kill himself.

"Oh my god, I can't deal with this. This is too much."

"What happened now?"

I showed the phone to Grayson and he took it out of my hand. Then he started to call Jace!

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I am going to fix this for you. Hello?"

He put it on speaker

"Avery?"

"No my name is Grayson, look, Avery's boyfriend is in the hospital so can you just show a little respect. Your putting too much on her by saying your going to kill yourself, dude what's wrong with you? And I swear that if you to decide to kill yourself, you won't have enough time cause I'm going to come over there and do it first!"

Grayson was screaming into the phone.

"What?"

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?"

"Yes, yes ok I'm sorry Avery."

"Thank you, bye."

Grayson hung up the phone and gave it back to me. I was shocked but then I laughed.

"Thank you."

"Any time twerp." He laughed

Then a doctor walked in returning with the results from the tests they did on Ethan.

"How is he?" I asked slightly scared of the answer.

"He's getting better and he has a higher chance of waking up."

"When?" Grayson asked.

"We are not so sure."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR NOT SURE! YOUR THE DOCTOR!!"

"Gray calm down." I said.

"WELL WHAT IF HE NEVER WAKES UP THEN WHO WOULD I HAVE."

"Hey look at me."

He looked at me and he was tearing up. He got down on the floor and started to cry. I got down right next to me.

"You have to just hope for the best. But if something does happens you always me."

I brought his head to my chest and let him cry on me.

"Thank you Avery, that means a lot."

"No problem just promise me you won't go crazy again."

"Haha ok. Love you."

"Love you too Gray."

Then we leaned in and kissed.