Hey

"Hey, hey."

I heard someone whispering and slowly opened my eyes. 

"Hello?" I said confused.

"Hey."

I looked over and saw Ethan looking at me. I was about to gasp but he stopped me before I could.

"Shh, don't wake up Grayson."

I slowly moved out of his arms and went over to Ethan.

"Are you really awake?!?!?!"

"Haha yep I'm here."

"Oh my god I've missed you so much."

I leaned over and kissed him.  I missed his soft lips. They gave me butterflies.

"I have a quick question." I said.

"Yea?"

"Could you hear everything that was going on while you were... asleep."

"Yea." He laughed.

"So you know what happened, with me and Grayson."

"Yea, its ok. I heard everything else you said though. I understand it was just an accident. I hope."

"Yea of course! Oh I love you." I said grabbing him into a hug.

"Whats going on?" Grayson asked just waking up. "ETHAN?!?!"

"Yep its me buddy."

"Oh my god I've missed you so much!"

He squeezed Ethan into a hug.

"Woah," he laughed, "take it easy man I just woke up. I love you too."

"What was it like? Sorry weird question.  Were you like dreaming the whole time, or could you hear everything we were saying?"

"Well I cou-"

The voice faded away.

"Hey, Avery wake up."

I opened my eyes and saw Grayson staring down at me. My head was in his lap.

"Hey is Ethan still awake?" I said as I sat up.

"What are you talking about?" He looked confused.

I turned and looked at the bed.  Ethan was still with asleep. At that moment I realized it was just all just a dream.