I Like You

Emma's POV 

OH MY GOD. I am totally freaking out right now. I am a super crazy fan of Grayson but I don't want to freak him out so I'm really trying hard to stay cool.

Grayson's POV

"Just wanted to say that I am a huge fan of you and Ethan and I promise I am not one of those crazy fan girls." Emma said.

"Aww but I love crazy fangirls." I joked.

She laughed.

"So tell me a little bit about yourself." I asked her.

"Well I am sixteen, I go to University High School with Avery, I have a little sister and brother, and I have a cat named Kirstie.

"You sound like you have a pretty cool life."

"Thanks," she laughed, " OH MY GOD I LOVE HOT TOPIC CAN WE GO IN!"

"Yea sure." I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~

I have had so much fun with Emma today she is pretty cool. We were sitting on a bench, in front of the Cold Stone in the mall, drinking milkshakes. I tried to be smooth and put my arm around her and she didn't reject it. 

"Your really cool. I like you." I said.

"I like you too." she said.

Avery's POV

I woke up and looked at the time. It was 8:30 p.m. Woah I didn't only sleep through the movie I slept through the whole day.

"Ethan." I whispered trying to wake him up.

"Yea, whats up?" He groaned.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yea a little."

"How about I order a pizza?" 

"Sounds good to me."