See You Soon

The next morning, when I woke up Ethan was not in the bed. I checked my phone. I looked up and saw Ethan's wheelchair sitting beside the bathroom door. Ugh why wasn't he in it? I got up and went into the bathroom. Ethan was in there trying to shave with his hurt arm since he was holding himself up with his other. 

"Why didn't you just ask for my help?" I said as I ran over to him, helping stand up.

"You looked so cute when you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up." He said.

I kissed his cheek.

"Ok, good morning." I said.

"Good morning." He said smiling.

I turned his face to face me and kissed him. He was only wearing a towel but he wasn't wet.

"Did you take a shower?" I asked confused.

"I was going to."

"Ethan you are hurt. You don't have feel embarrassed to ask for my help. I'd rather my sleep be disrupted than you get hurt."

"I know. It's just that I am supposed to be helping you cause I'm the guy. You know?"

"Baby I think you get a pass." I laughed.

He was looking down and the floor and when he looked back up at me there were tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry," I said wiping the tear off his cheek, "I don't care that you are hurt. I am here to help you."

"No, that's not it." He said.

"Then what is it?"

"My mom called this morning and she just found out about what happened to me and she wants us to got to New Jersey for a bit so she can see us."

"Oh, how long is a bit?" I asked nervously.

"Just like two weeks."

"That's a long time to me because I don't really want to be with out you for a day."

"I feel the same way baby, but trust me it will go by fast."

"Ok. When are you leaving?" 

"Tonight at eight." 

I checked my phone, it was 10:30 a.m.

"Ok well we are going to spend the rest of the day together."

"Ok I'm fine with that. What do you wanna do?" He said looking at me with lust in his eyes.

"No we aren't doing that," I laughed, "Why don't we all go do something today? Like you, me, Gray, Em, Marcy and Jace. I really want to meet Marcy anyway."

"Who are Marcy and Em?" Ethan asked.

''Oh right I haven't told you yet. I set Gray up on a date with my friend Emma and they really hit it off. Marcy is the girl that Jace is with at the moment."

"Oh ok. I'm happy Gray is moving on. I felt really bad about what happened with Taylor and... wait wasn't it Jace?"

"Yea."

"You think that's a good idea? Gray and Jace together? He goes from zero to one-hundred real quick."

I started mouthing the Drake song and he laughed.

"I don't know, it better be because I want us all to hang out whether they like it or not. Just hold him down ok?"

"Ok I will be on Grayson duty."

I smiled. Then I texted eveyone and asked if they wanted to go to the mall at 1:00. Everyone said they would so I was really excited.

"I am going to go change and you are going to come out with me and get in your wheelchair."

"Haha ok whatever you want. But wait, how am I supposed to keep hold Gray if I am in a wheelchair?"

"Oh yea that might be a problem."

"Ya think!" 

"Haha it's ok I will watch him." I said.

"Are you sure?"Ethan asked unsurely.

"Yea it will be fine. Do you still need to take a shower?"

"Yea."

"Ok let me help you."

I pushed him into the bathroom and over to the shower. I helped him stand and then I turned him to face me and reached over and took off his towel. I smirked at him and then he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I smashed my lips against his and we made out for a bit. He turned around and turned on the shower. Then he stumbled into the shower pulling me in with him.

"But I don't need to take a shower." I said.

"Well your still going to." He replied

I took of my clothes and jumped in. We started to kiss again. He was really turning me on and I actually wanted to do something this time because we always ended up just stopping. I guess that was because of me though. He pinned me against the wall and his hands went down and started to squeeze my ass. He kissed my my neck and I moaned. He always knew exactly where my sweet spot was. We were almost about to do it but then he stopped. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"You know what this is actually hurting my leg." He said smiling.

I grabbed his hair and pulled him up to me.

"I know what you are trying to do but I am going to get what I want no matter what. Do you understand me?" I said.

"Yes ma'm." He said excited.

Little Ethan was also pretty excited too. I looked up at him and laughed. We ended up having so much fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan and I pulled up to the mall at about 12:45 p.m. so that we could be there before everyone else. Grayson came at about 1:05 and Emma followed behind. I helped get E out f the car and we went to them and said hi.

"Do you guys wanna go in or stand out here while we wait for the others?" I asked.

"Who ele is coming?" Grayson asked.

"Oh," I looked at Ethan nervously, "I invited Jace and his girlfriend."

"WHAT, WHY?!" Grayson's face turned really red as he clenched his fists.

Emma was holding on to Grays arm but she looked shocked and confused. She looking at me and I mouthed the words I'll tell you later.

"PLEASE TELL ME HIS GIRLFRIEND ISNT TAYLOR!" Grayson said.

"She's not I would never do that to you. But please do not do anything to him today, for me?" I said.

He calmed down a little bit and right then Jace arrived with his girlfriend. When he got out we all gave hugs. Gray hugged Jace too and I was proud of him. We ad lots of fun. We went to almost every store and made the boys suffer through us waiting for us to try on clothes. But at last the moment i dreaded the most came. The moment where i would have to say goodbye. We walked out to the car. Grayson was going to drive the both of them to the airport.

"Aww baby I am going to miss you so much." I said as I knelt down next to Ethan and flung my arms around his neck.

"I know baby I will miss you too. Just remember that you can always call me and I'll stop everything I am doing to talk to you.  Just remember its only two weeks, I'll see you soon."

I kissed him and then Gray pushed him towards the car. Then he came back to say bye to me.

"Bye Gray I love you so much take care of Ethan ok?" I said.

"Yes I promise. I love you too." 

We hugged and then they got into the car and drove away.