Where Is He?

When I woke up, Ethan was still asleep. I slowly moved out of his arms trying not to wake him up but that didn't work. He rubbed his eyes and groaned.

"Hey." He said. 

"Hey, you can go back to sleep if you want. I didn't mean to wake you up."

"It's ok I'm up now-"He drifted back to sleep.

"Ok." I laughed.

I reached over and checked my phone. Then I got up and went to use the bathroom.

Emma's POV

When I woke up, Grayson was still asleep. I slowly moved out of his arms trying not to wake him up but he flinched. Then he just turned around to sleep on his other side. I kissed his cheek. Then I got up and went to use the bathroom.

Marcy's POV

When I woke up, Jace was still asleep. I slowly moved out of his arms trying not to wake him up but he grabbed me and pulled me back. Then he started tickling me. I was laughing so hard. He turned me around and kissed me.

"Goodmorning." He smiled.

"That was quite a good morning." I laughed.

Then I got up and went to use the bathroom.

Avery's POV

Once I was done I went out of my room and I saw Emma come out of her room too. 

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." She said back.

"How did you sleep?"

"Good how 'bout you?"

"Eh I slept alright. Ethan moves a lot in his sleep."

Emma laughed. Then we went down stairs and saw Marcy.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Is Jace awake?" I asked.

"Yea I think so."

"How about Grayson?"

"Not at all." Emma said.

"Well don't you guys need to go change if you want to go to the mall?" I said.

"Oh yea. I'll go back to my house to get dressed." Emma said.

"Yea I'll go tell Jace to come on. Where do you want us to meet?" Marcy asked.

"We will meet back at Grayson's apartment across the street and he's in room 501." I said.

"Oh ok cool. Well can we eat something first?" Emma asked.

"Yea sure. I have waffles in the fridge."

"Ok. Should we wake up the guys?" Marcy asked.

"I'll go tell them the plan after we eat breakfast. Do you want to go and wake up Gray and tell him or should I?"

"You can.  You're probably better at waking him up than I am anyway since you've known him longer."

"Alright. Yea we can meet at his apartment at ten-thirty. It's eight-thirty now."

"Ok." They both said. 

We warmed up the waffles and sat down to eat. Then Jace came out.

"Good morning." I said.

"Back at ya," he said, "What are you eating?"

"Waffles, here I warmed some up for you." Marcy said.