I Miss You

After we hung out I went back home and sat on the couch. I turned on the TV trying to take my mind off of missing Ethan but it was no use. I missed him so much already. I decided to call Em to see if she wanted to hang out. She said he couldn't right now but maybe in a two hours.  I was watching American Horror Story because the Once Upon a Time season was over until spring. Watching this actually made me a little more upset because Ethan and I used to watch it all the time.  I decided I would call him.

"Hey." He said as he picked up the phone.

"Hey. What are you up to?" I asked.

"Well I am still in the car on the way to the airport." He laughed.

"Really?! Wow I must REALLY be missing you. I'm sorry."

"No baby its fine, I said I would always answer and I will.  And even if you want you can FaceTime me when I get there."

"Ok I will." I smiled even though he couldn't see me.

"Are you smiling?" He asked.

"Oh my god, yea! How did you know?" 

"I just know you really well so I could tell."

I could actually hear him smiling right now too even though that sounds weird.

"Haha ok well I love you and I hope you have a good flight."

"I love you too and thanks. What are you going to do tonight?"

"I invited Em to come hang out with me."

"Oh ok sounds fun. Well I will call you when I land."

"Ok I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a knock at the door. I didn't realize I had fallen asleep. I walked over to the door and opened it and Emma was there. 

"Hey sorry I feel asleep." I said.

"Its ok," she laughed, "do you still want to hang out?"

"Yea come in." I said as I gestured for her to come into the house.

We went over to couch and sat down.

"How is it going with you and Gray?" I asked.

"It's good I think. I really miss him already though, but I'm scared."

"Why are you scared?"

"Because we are not an official couple yet so he could just easily hook up with another girl in New Jersey." She looked at the floor.

"I don't think he would do that. That would be really insensitive and I would totally go off on him if he did that." I said as I put my hand on top of hers.

"Thanks." She said as she looked up at me.

"You wanna just sleepover I have some clothes you could probably fit."

"Ok sure. Can I sleepover tomorrow night too, it's kinda boring at my place."

"Yea of course, you can stay as long as you want." 

She smiled at me.

"What do you want to do?" She asked.

"Want to go down the street and get ice cream and then come back and order pizza?"

"Yea I'm ok with that."

"Ok great."