Chapter 1

Hello! This is the official start of the story! Thanks to anyone who vote, comments, or follows me and a shout out to all the people who already follow me! Now for the story. The entire story is in Ben's POV, just like Stuart Gibbs does it.

"The easy way," Mike and I both answer. Just as we are about to tell Trixie about her family's secret, Erica walks in.

"What is going on here?"

Trixie immediately smiles again, "Oh, Hi sis."

"Hello Trixie. What are you doing here?"

"You know. I had to meet the guy you were always talking about."

"Well, I need to talk to Ben privately. Grandpa is outside. He can take you back you your school."

"I'm not leaving until I find out what is going on here. So, what do you say sis? Will you finally tell me what's going on with our family?"

"Fine. I will. I do have to talk with Ben though. I'll take you to Grandpa, then I will talk with Ben. I will tell you about our family's secret after."

"Okay!"

I watch as Trixie and Erica walk out of our room. I guess I know Erica better than Trixie. She won't tell Trixie about her family's heritage. It's only a few minutes before Erica comes back to my room.

"Well now that I have dealt with one problem, it's time to deal with another."

I look at her, "Mike already told me Murray. I know that the pebble came from Nicaragua."

"Yes, I know that. I have come to tell you about something else. Ashley and Warren have been broken out of jail."

"Murray," Mike says.

"Yes. He is probably doing something else important. What it is I have no idea."

"Well, will we be activated for another mission?"

"There is no talk of it right now. There is no evidence that it was Murray who broke Ashley and Warren out. But there is one other problem. I have done more research and there have been prison breaks from other places where ex-SPYDER agents have been kept."

"So, SPYDER is back?"

"Well, not yet. They still have no evidence of it, but I'm guessing so."

"Well, thanks for finally coming."

"Of course. Do you think you will be able to walk?"

"Yes. I overheard a doctor saying that I was to be released today or tomorrow."

"Well, I guess it's time to go."

"What are you going to do about Trixie?"

"What do you mean?"

"I know you well enough to know that you will not tell Trixie."

Erica does not respond; she just walks out of the room. I slowly get out of my bed and hobble after her.

"Erica wait up! I just got out of the hospital."

"Yes, and I'm walking slowly."

Mike comes up behind me. "don't worry, I'll stick with you."

"Thanks."

I watch Erica disappear around the corner. I'm almost out of the hospital when I hear her gasp. Trixie and Cyrus are missing and where they would have been, is a note.