Chapter 14

Sorry I have not updated sooner. I have been super busy with summer work and camps and traveling. Sadly, I have to move my posting days to Saturdays, as my weekdays are too busy to post now. I will keep trying to post every week though. Thanks

-BWE, now for the next chapter. 

None of us know how to answer Trixie. Catherine eventually responds, "well sweetie we have been keeping a slight secret from you."

Trixie looks annoyed. "Well duh."

Catherine keeps going, "well, I think we might want."

"We're spies. Their bad guys. You were just used to capture your sister. Now you are going to go and forget we ever said this," Cyrus interrupts. "Now can someone get us food. They have literally only been giving us pizza."

"It was really good pizza." Trixie says.

"Pizza. I want pizza." Murray groans.

"Hold on. You are not getting away this quickly. So, you are spies. I kind of guessed that. And since I guessed that you were spies, the people who kidnapped her are obviously the bad guys. But why would they use me to capture Erica? I think Ben knows more about Erica than I do."

No one really knows how to answer her question. I answer, "You are Erica's only weakness. I don't know why, but you are."

"Ok and finally, I'm not forgetting this. I have finally found out what is going on with our family, and I want part of it. Plus, where is Erica?"

"Back there with a very bad guy." I answer.

Cyrus spins on his heel and glares at me. "You mean you left her there!"

"Well, it was hard enough getting you guys. Getting her would have been almost impossible. Trust me I like this even less than you do."

Trixie stops, "my sister would do anything to save me. I'm going back for her! You can't stop me."

We all look back at Trixie. If she goes back for Erica, she is just going to get caught again. Trixie starts to run back towards the cells. "Trixie!" I yell, but it's too late, she is already gone. The others turn around to leave, but I can't seem to go with them. Mike seems to sense my confliction.

"Ben, go if you want. Trixie will have a better chance if she is with you. Plus, we all know that the Ice Queen knows you the best. If you get caught, we will come back." With that they leave, and I start to run after Trixie.