Chapter 6

It is 1,486 feet long; bigger than the plane we had just traveled on. It's also magnificent. I can already see a giant waterpark. Catherine stops the car right before the drop off area. She turns around and says, "okay, we're about to get onto the ship. Make sure you know each other's alternate identities. I don't want to hear Mike calling Ben, Ben. From here on out, Ben is Oliver, Mike is Jacob, Erica is Lilly, Alexander is Thomas, and I am April. We are the Andrews family. The ship is leaving in less than an hour. Go explore it and see if you can find Murray. Meet me back at our room when the ship leaves the dock."

We jump out of the car and walk towards the ship. At the bottom of the boarding ramp is a person who is taking tickets. Catherine walks up to him and hands him 5 tickets. He looks at her, "the Andersons? I don't know of you?"

"We just got tickets yesterday, we had to switch our trip."

"Oh, okay. Well enjoy your stay."

I finally breathe out as we walk onto the boat. We walk into the main lobby and the view is breathtaking. There is a big chandelier and many couches and seats. Catherine checks in at the front desk. "Ok children. We are in rooms 278 and 279. You can go explore the ship. Your father and I have some work to do first."

"Sure Mom!" Erica exclaims.

We start to go down to the next level to our room. The ship has so many rooms. We turn down one hallway to see some very big rooms. Erica looks around and quietly whispers, "I think Murray will probably be in one of the suites. He is not one for lower-class living. Especially since he is working with the bad guys, whoever they are. Once we have explored the whole ship, I will come look here first."

We all nod in agreement. Erica raises her voice and slips back into her other persona. "Oh, I wish we could have one of those huge rooms. It would be sooooo nice. I like our room though. What do you think Oliver?"

I look around surprised by Erica's sudden change in personality. "Yeah, that would be cool I guess." I mumble. Erica looks annoyed at my poor job of hiding my surprise. She then goes onto say, "Let's go back to our room! We could get changed and go to the waterpark! And then we can go get lunch and play in the arcade." He points down the hallway. "Take a right at room 250. Then go down the hallway until you see room 279. Enjoy your stay."

Mike smiles back, "Thanks for your help. You too."

We all hurry away from him down the way he told us to go. "Erica how did you know he was coming?"

"I could hear his footsteps."

"of course you could."

We walk into our room and start to unpack. Erica says, "you and Mike can share that bed. I'll take this one. My parents will take the other room."

"Why do you get the bed to yourself?"

"Because I'm in charge while my mom is away."

"Fine, well let's go to the waterpark!" Mike exclaims.

"No, we have work to do."

"But you said we would go there and get lunch, and then go to the arcade." Mike argues.

"Yes, I was lying. We have actual spy work to do."

"What do we have to do?" I ask.

"We have to scout out this entire place."

"Yes, uh we can do that later." Mike says.

I suddenly have a good idea. "The waterslide has a good view of the entire ship. It would be a quick, easy, and not to mention fun."

I can tell Erica was thinking about it. "Fine I guess we could. Go get dressed and meet me outside in 3."

Mike and I excitedly yell, "Yes!"

I go into the bathroom to change into my swim trunks. I come out and Mike has his own too. We meet Erica outside of our room. She has on a black bikini with blue highlights. She looks absolutely stunning. I can't take my eyes off of her. We start to walk towards the waterpark.