Chapter 3

Happy Cinco de Mayo! I know this is mostly an American holiday, but still. I'm sorry for the short chapter. I promise I will make the next one longer. 

Catherine is already inside the office, talking to the head of activation, about us. Catherine is Erica's mother and a very good MI6 agent. So good that Cyrus and Alexander did not know that she was an agent until a few months ago. And that was because she had told them so. She has helped us with a few of our missions, recently helping me find George Washington's personal hidden mail. And it seems that she wants us to be activated again.

She is surprised when we first walk into the office, but like Erica, it is quickly replaced. "Hello children. We were just talking about you. I have some new information and I think it's time for you to be activated again. It's good to see that you are feeling better Ben. I am sorry I have not been able to see you. I have been busy with MI6."

"It's perfectly fine. It's nice to see you too."

"So, what was I saying again? Oh yeah, I need you to activate everyone in this room for a mission.

Erica steps out of our group, "that's why we are here Mom. We need to be activated. Trixie and Grandpa have been captured by a mysterious organization, and we need to get them back. What information have you found?"

"Some of our agents in MI6 saw Murray Hill boarding a cruise ship called the Emperor of the Seas. It is going to be leaving for a trip in two days, and I think we should have a few agents on the ship to find out what he is doing."

"I agree. I also think it should be us who are on it. We know Murray the best."

"That's what I was thinking too. So, Mr. Rivers, will you activate agent Ripely, Hale, Brezenski, Alexander and me for this mission?

"Er, I guess I don't have much of a choice. I will activate you guys and get you on the ship tomorrow. Send all information back to me."

Catherine cheerfully answers, "Sure."

Then we all walk out of the room and start to pack for our trip.