Chapter 11:

Piper's P.O.V:

We walked into the school and everyone was looking at us. I looked in front of us and saw the boys walking towards us. We went to walk the other way when Ashton grabbed my wrist.

" Piper. Please." Ashton said turning me to face him.

" No."

Ashton slammed me against the lockers and I fell to the floor. I gasped in pain and Ashton knelt beside me.

" Im sorry." Ashton said grabbing my hands.

I kicked and pushed him away. " Leave me alone."

" Please. Piper listen!"

I stood up and he stood beside me. " No!"

Ashton pinned me against the lockers. " Piper."

I pushed him away and saw Cassie and Tay being pushed down and into lockers.

Michael walked up and punched Ashton. Michael turned to me.

" Go get Cassie and Tay."

I ran over to Cassie and pushed Luke.

" Leave her alone!"

Luke stumbled backwards and fell into a bunch of lockers. Luke quickly stood back up and grabbed Cassie.

I looked over and saw Michael running up. He grabbed Luke's collar and shoved him against the lockers and punched Luke.

I grabbed Cassie's arm and pulled her into a run. We ran to Tay and pushed Calum off of her. Calum grabbed Tay's arm and pushed her into the wall.

Calum grabbed her neck and held her against the wall. She started grabbing at her neck. I ran up to Calum and jumped on his back.

" Let her go!" Cassie and I screamed.

I started punching Calum and he let go of Tay. Michael pulled me off of Calum and he started punching him. I ran over to Tay and fell to my knees.

" Tay?"

She laid there motionless. Cassie knelt down beside me.

" Tay? Can you say something?" Cassie asked.

Michael walked over and knelt on the other side of me.

" She's not answering." Cassie said.

" Here. Move." Michael said.

I moved over and Michael picked her up.

" Come on." Michael said.

We followed him out of the school and he carried Tay to his car. " Get in."

" Where are we going?" I asked.

" Im taking her to the hospital." Michael said getting in the drivers seat.

Cassie and I got in and Michael drove away from the school. We arrived at the hospital and got out.

Michael picked Tay up and carried her inside. We did everything we had to do and the doctors took Tay. We sat down in the lobby.

" You can go back to school." Cassie said.

" No. I want to make sure you 3 are ok."

" We'll be fine. Go back to school." I said sitting back.

" I want to stay."

We stayed quiet and Michael looked at us. " What are you gonna do after this?"

" What do you mean?" I asked leaning forward.

" After Tay gets out of the hospital. What are you gonna do about the boys?"

" Avoid them." Cassie said.

" How? You'll still run into them in school."

" That's why we all decided that if the boys did anything else we would...." I said looking down at the ground.

" What? You would what?" Michael asked looking quickly between Cassie and I.

" Drop out." Cassie said.