Chapter 12:

Cassie's P.O.V:

Michael and I went back to the school to get our things out of our lockers.

We walked into the school and headed to my locker first. When we got there I opened and started putting things in the box we brought.

" Thanks." I say to Michael as I close my locker door.

" For what?"

We started walking to Piper's locker.

" Helping the girls and I."

" Oh. It's no big deal." Michael said shrugging his shoulders.

We got to Piper's locker and I opened it. I started putting things in the box.

" It is."

" How?" Michael asked leaning against the lockers.

" Your the only one who hasn't bullied us."

I closed my locker and we headed to Tay's locker.

" I just didn't like how you 3 were being treated and thought you needed another friend."

I opened Tay's locker and started pulling things out and putting them in the box.

" Well thank you."

" Your welcome."

" Your the one decent person these days."

I reached inside Tay's locker for the last thing and stopped.

" What is it?" Michael asked looking at me confused.

I showed Michael the binder cover.

" What is it?" He asked again taking the binder.

" I don't know."

Michael sat down on the ground and patted the spot next to him.

" You want to look in it?"

" Why not?"

" That's Tay's personal stuff."

Michael opened the binder. " What she doesn't know won't hurt her."

" Im not looking through her stuff."

Michael closed the binder and put it in the box. " We shouldn't."

I started walking towards the front doors of the school when Michael grabbed my arm and pulled me backwards.

" What's the hurry?"

" I want to get out of this place as soon as possible."

" Come on. Just for a few minutes?" Michael asked.

" Fine!"

Michael grabbed my arm and pulled me to the stairwell.

" We're going up on the school's second level?"

" Yeah."

" No one ever goes up there."

Michael turned to me. " That's why we're going up there."

Michael started running up the stairs. " Come on!"

I followed him up the stairs and he ran into the old music room. I walked in and froze.

" Woah!" I said putting the box down.

" It's amazing isn't it?"

Michael started playing a few chords on a guitar and I walked around the room.

" I come here when I need some time alone." Michael said still playing chords.

I sat down in a chair. " This is amazing. Why didn't I know about this before?"

I heard voices and I turned to look at Michael. Michael put his finger over his lips and carefully and quietly put the guitar down.

" I think I heard a guitar up here."

Michael stood up and grabbed my arm. He pulled me into the back room. The room door opened as soon as Michael closed the door.

" What's this?" Calum asked.

I looked out the space between the door and the door frame and saw Calum pick up Tay's binder.

" That's Tay's." Luke said.

" Well what's it say?" Ashton asked.

" Im not going to go through her property!" Calum said.

" I will." Ashton said.

Ashton reached for the binder and Calum pulled the binder out of his reach. " No one will go through Tay's property!"

" Let's go." Luke mumbled.

I heard the door open and Calum put the binder back in the box. The boys walked out and the door closed. I went to open the door but Michael grabbed my arm.

After a few minutes Michael opened the door and headed straight for the door. He picked up the box and opened the door.

" Let's get out of here." Michael said throwing open the door.

I followed Michael down the stairs and out the school's front doors. We got in his car and started driving back to the hospital.