Chapter 36:

Cassie's P.O.V:
Something flew by me.

"Run!" Piper shouted.

We started running through the woods. Stuff kept flying by us. We jumped over a log and I fell to the ground. Piper grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. I started stumbling but I got my balance. We continued running and stuff continued flying by us.

" Come on!" Piper said grabbed my arm.

She dragged me to the right and we continued running. She started running ahead of me. She stopped suddenly and grabbed me. I saw that we were standing on a cliff.

" What do we do?" I asked panicked.

" The only option." Piper said

" Are you sure?" I asked.

" There's no other option. Unless you want to get injured or killed this is the only option."

" Ok." I said taking a deep breath.

" Count of 3."

" 1." I said backing up.

Piper backed up and sighed. "2."

" 3!" I screamed.

We ran and jumped off the cliff. We neared the water and I took a deep breath. We hit the water and started sinking.

I tried to swim up to the surface but I was going no where. I looked down and I saw my foot caught on something. I started swimming more and more but I was still stuck. I started lashing around. I felt an arm pull me and I was being dragged to the surface.

We reached the surface and I started going underwater. The person grabbed my arm again and started dragging me. Everything was getting darker and the water was getting heavier.

..........................................

I opened my eyes and gasped.

" Cassie!" Luke said.

I looked at him and he had a worried look on his face. I grabbed his hand and he gripped it tightly.

" I'm sorry." I said in a weak voice.

" No. I'm sorry."

" For what?"

" Your right. Moving is a great opportunity for you. I was just scared of losing you." He said sitting down beside me.

" You'll never lose me. I still love you but I can't love you if we move."

" I know. I just wish you wouldn't move. But it's not my decision." Luke said standing up.

He walked over to the hospital room door.

" Where are you going?" I asked sitting up.

I fell down in pain and grabbed my chest. Luke walked over and grabbed my hand. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

" I'm going home." Luke said letting go of my hand.

" No. Please. Don't go. Not yet." I said grabbing his hand again.

" Why?"

" I'm scared. I don't want to be alone right now. Please don't leave." I begged as I put a tighter grip on his hand.

Luke sat down beside me but I scooted over on the bed. He climbed into the bed and laid beside me.

" Thank you." I whispered putting my head on his shoulder.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and he laid his head on my head.

" I never want to leave but your gonna leave me." Luke said looking to me.

" I know. But I don't think we can change Piper's mind."

I heard the door open and looked at the door.

" Not to interrupt this time but something's wrong." Michael said.