Chapter 28:

Tay's P.O.V:

Calum and I walked into my room. I closed the door and looked at Calum.

" It worked." I said smiling.

Calum stepped towards me. " It doesn't all have to be an act you know."

I looked at him. " What?

Calum pushed me up against the wall. He started kissing my neck.

" Calum." I gasped.

He started sucking on my neck. He grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted me up. He pushed my legs around his waist and pulled me closer.

Calum moved us to the bed and started to kiss my neck. He took his shirt off and started kissing me harder.

" Calum. Wait." I said sitting up.

He stopped kissing me and looked at me. "What?"

" I don't think we should."

" Why not?"

" The others are here."

Calum sighed and laid beside me on the bed.

" Wait." I said getting off my bed.

" Babe. No. Its fine." Calum said reaching for my hand.

I walked outside and looked around. " Cassie? Piper?"

I walked into the kitchen and saw a note.

Tay and Calum,
We'll be back later. Have fun but not too much.
- Piper, Ashton, Cassie, and Luke.

Calum wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. He moved my hair and started kissing my neck. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back into my room.

We started kissing and we fell onto my bed. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he grabbed my waist. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and I helped take it off. He started leaving kisses down my body and left the last kiss on my stomach. He started kissing my neck again and he ran his hands down my torso.

He grabbed my hands and held them above my head. He started kissing my neck.

" Calum." I breathed out.