Hate Hurts

Sam's POV:
That was a dumb thing for me to post to vine because sure enough when I woke up the next day all I could see was hate comments on my lock screen. I didn't take them to seriously until I started getting hate pages. The pages got hundreds of followers who also hated me. I decided to walk to his house besides I could use some fresh air anyway. When I got to his house i knocked on the door.

"sam hey"
He said opening the door with a smile.

Or at least he was smiling till he realized I had dried up tears.

"Sam what wrong"
He said inviting me in.

"Hold on I need to show you something"
I said walking over to his couch while I pulled out my phone.

Im not used to having this stuff. Actually im just scared for Hayes! He is going to Philadelphia for digi tour in two more days. Showing him my feed all I saw him do was refresh my page over and over. I looked at the screen and saw entirely hate with a couple likes in between. Without any words he leaned over and hugged me.

"Im so sorry Sam"
He mumbled to me sounding upset.

"It's not your fault Hayes"
I said leaning my head down onto his shoulder.

*two days later right before Hayes leaves*

"HAYES"
I saw waving to Hayes a couple inches away from his car.

He ran over to me and hugged me.

"Sam i wanted to ask you yesterday but i was wondering do you wanna come?"
He said releasing the hug and staring into my eyes.

"Uh sure I have to gather my bags"
I returned the favor and looked back into his eyes.

"I didn't wanna leave you hear especially since Madi has lots of studying to do"
He said looking back at the car and then me.

"Thanks"
I reply blushing and looking at the road beneath us.

"Oh and you don't need your bags my mom offered to buy you some merch. To wear."
He said mouthing to his mother to wait.

"Ok well I will just text Carter real quick and let him know to tell mom for me"
I pulled out my phone and went to messages.

"No need i already told Carter before you came"
He said pushing my phone down lightly.

"Thanks"
I said smiling and putting my phone back in my pocket.

- later on when they arrived at the event in Philadelphia -

Finally the car pulled up to an entrance with girls everywhere. I had totally forgotten about the hate until I walked out the car. Of course since I wasn't as important i didn't have any people to keep me safe. I felt a pair of eyes on me when I looked at a group of girls in the entrance when you walk in giving me a death glare. I didn't wanna speak up and ruin this for Hayes so I just ignored them. As we walked through the entrance doors I felt myself get a little weaker in confidence.

"HAYES WHY WOULD YOU DATE HER SHE LOOKS LIKE A HOBO"
One of the girls said laughing and staring at me nasty.

"REALLY YOU WANNA DATE THAT BASTARD HAYES SHE CANT EVEN STAND UP FOR HER SELF, EVERYTHING ABOUT HER DISGUSTS ME!"
Another one of the girls shouted.

It wasn't till the last girl who spoke that i had started to cry.

"SHE LOOKS LIKE AN IDIOT WITH THOSE SCARS ALL OVER HER FAT ASS THIGHS!"
The last girl said laughing hysterically while pointing at my cuts on my thighs.

Tears started falling out my eyes. I felt Hayes hug me then let go. I guess those other girls were just the start. As we began to walk again I felt a girl slap my face from behind.
She began to speak.

"NASTY UGLY ASS BITCH GET AWAY FROM HAYES!"
She crossed her arms looking ready to slap me again.

"I will watch me."
I said responding to her.

I had lost it. If I stayed any longer Hayes would have gotten hate to, it was time for me to leave. Without any other words i ran out the doors and into the car. I hid my self under the seat and pulled out my phone. It was blowing up with more hate i threw it at the seat in front of me. Girls surrounded the windows while i laid there on the floor of the Grier's car. Tears came pouring out and landed on my cuts making them sting. I heard people yelling at the girls and the car door open. It was Hayes he picked me up, closed the car doors and ran back in. This time we went right to the stage. Hayes placed me down in the back and then sat down next to me and hugged me tight.

"It's ok Sam I'm sorry I even brung you here."
He said still hugging me.

I felt a tear of his drop onto the side of my face.