I love you to

SAMS POV:

For the next 3 minutes we sat there in silence. I decided to curl up since I was freezing.

"Sam"
Hayes said

"What"
I replied

"Your gonna get sick I think we should go back"
He said standing up and putting his hand up for me to grab.

"Im still mad at you"
I said looking up at him with my dried tears all over my face.

"You betrayed me you know, it's not like im just gonna forget it."
I said before he could begin to talk.

"Samantha"
He said grabbing my hand

"What"
I replied moving my hand away from his.

"I love you"
He whispered

"Sure you do"
I said sarcastically

---------

Hayes: no I really mean it

Sam: who was that girl

Hayes: she was one of my fans..

Sam: yea ok so explain to me why you kissed her?!

Hayes: it was a stage kiss

Sam: im not stupid hayes, i know you like that girl. all those tweets about how you "love and miss you!"

Hayes: sam

Sam: wtf do u want! IM SO SICK OF EVERYTHING YOU KNOW?! YOU ALL WONDER WHAT HAPPENS TO MY THIGHS DONT YOU?! WHY I DO IT! BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES ME! IF YOU KNOW WHATS BEST I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU NEVER LOVED ME IT WAS ALL SUCH A LIE! I THOUGHT IT CLD TRUST U! SURE! DONT PLAN ON SEEING MY FACE AGAIN CAUSE I DONT PLAN ON SEEING IT EITHER!

Hayes: SAM WAIT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT STOP! I CARE ABOUT YOU MORE THEN ANYTHING! I FREAKING LOVE YOU OK?! THAT GIRL, SHE WAS A GIRL WITH CANCER! I WANTED TO MAKE HER FEEL SPECIAL!

Sam: i dont deserve you.

Hayes: STOP IT YES YOU DO!

Sam: i love you....

Hayes: i love you to.
....
As the rain starts again they hug and begin to head back to the meet and greet in silence.