Get it together Sam

SAMS POV:
Lately my weight has been going up ALOT. Its actually been like that for a while. But i started to care now, i was looking not like my self. I have a plan, a good one to. I simply don't care if i die in the process or not, you know? Im gonna fast. Im gonna fast until my weight is normal again. And how i will get away with it is the simple "I'm sick". It works every time it will work. In the mean time i need to start exercising I'm thinking about joining gymnastics or something.
*Tuesday*
Today is the day all camps open. Im planning on asking mom if i can try out i for gymnastics or cheer camp. Something in that nature. All of a sudden i remembered... What about Hayes? If i go to camp he wont see me. Fine i decide. Im not signing up for camp but i am signing up for practice. I go over to mom and ask.
Mom: of course you can! Im sure it would be great to get out of the house every now and then!
She said grabbing her keys. We walked out the door and got in the car to the gym. When we arrived we walked straight over to the tables that were covered with a purple cloth. A sign hung down from the table saying "sign ups today!"
Lady: Hi guys how are you?!
She said giving us a large welcoming smile.
Me: good thanks
Lady: what can i help you with today?
Mom: i would like to sign her up for cheer practice.
Lady: okie dokie! Just need you to sign your name on the empty lines provided on this paper! Also i need your daughter for a second i have to test her to see what group she will be placed in, or if she will be put in training.
Mom: alright
My mom said looking over at me. My weight made me feel really insecure here... I started to walk with the lady.
Lady: whats your name sweetheart?
Me: Samantha but you can call me Sam
I sad giving my biggest smile trying to show some spirit.
Lady: you seem very confident, i like it!
Me: thank you!
I gave her a quick joyful grin. We reached a big door. She opened it. It revealed a huge room full of cheer and gymnast equipment.
Lady: so do you know anything?
Me: nope
Lady: alright let me stretch you first then teach you some basics to practice before your next training program. Also next time you will need a leo.
She said pointing to a sale rack all the way in the corner.
*later on that day*
I was finishing up decorating my desktop on my computer when my phone rang. Its from hayes
Me: hey waz up?
Hayes: can u hang today? 😂🙏
Me: yea sure haha where you wanna go?
Hayes: wanna meet up at the movies?
Me: sure i will be there in 20 mins!
Hayes: ok see u then!
He said hanging up. I got dressed and head down stairs.
Me: MOM IM GOING TO THE MOVIES WITH THE USUAL.
I said yelling to mom as i walked out the door.
*20 minutes later*
Hayes: hey!
He said smirking and looking at me. It was kinda awkward because what happened the other time we hung out.
Me: hai! Where is everyone else like Madi and them??
Hayes: i kinda just wanted to hang out with you today... If thats okay with you of course!
He said looking kind of embarrassed and concerned
Me: yea its fine😂 hey watch this
I leaned dow into a split.
Hayes: when did you get so flexible?!
Me: i have been i just never tried 😂 also i signed up for cheer today
Hayes: i see 😂✋
He looked down at me then gave me his devious smile.
Hayes: well i will be back!
He said running into the mall while i was getting up.
Me: HAYES I WILL CATCH U AND U KNOW THT
I said laughing and yelling.
Hayes: we will see 😂
I ran up and jumped on his back.
Hayes: SHIOT!
He yelled falling on the floor laughing.
Me: yea Hayes we will see
I said wiping off my hands showing off to him
Hayes: well then
He said looking in my eyes again. It was really awkward. Out of everything he looked in my eyes. Yup really awkward.
To be continued.....
Authors note:
Sorry i didn't take the time to edit or re read this 😂 what do u guys think i don't really like this chapter either.