Skinny Love (reccomend listenting to the song while reading)

Nurse: has she had any water lately or food?
Hayes: not sure about the food but water no.She also has depression.
Nurse: do you think she might be fasting?
Hayes: im not sure why?
Nurse: her weight looks unusual for her age.
Mother: no she has not she says she does not feel well
Nurse: how long has this been going on for?
Mother: this week for sure but with her eating she started eating less around a month ago.
Nurse: i can tell, her weight dropped 20 pounds since her last visit to the doctor.
Hayes: is she gonna be ok?!
He looked down at the ground trying to hide his tears.
Nurse: I'm sure she will be fine we just need to help her get back on her feet.
SAMS THOUGHTS:
Ugh im sick of living this miserable freaking life. Im so sick of everything. I cant do anything right. Nothing is EVER gonna be the same! Everyone is always gonna treat me like a child! They want me to feel better but it does not work! It makes me feel stupid. Sometimes i just wanna give up. It would be so much easier. But I'm gonna listen to Gabi and do what she said. I love Gabi to much to let her go through the same things i do.
GABI'S POV:
I miss Sam ALOT. Im so worried i don't even know if she is alive. I hope she is doing ok. Today at the mall i was shopping at forever 21 when i saw a poor girl fall. She looked like she was lifeless 😔... It reminded me of Sam. A boy ran to her and ran her to the hospital. I couldn't help it i had to follow them. This girl, she reminds me of Sam to much. But by the time i exited the mall they were out of sight.
AUTHORS MESSAGE:
Srry this is another bad chapter 😁