Kicking puddles

SAMS POV:
So I guess I have a replacement again. What else is new everyone replaces me. I thought Hayes was different, not like the others. But who was that girl? I continued to walk down some random street. It didn't really matter since I had my phone and could easily contact Carter to get me, but right now i just wanted to be outside alone. I looked down at my phone tons of messages from Hayes but I didn't bother to look i just turned my do not disturb on. As i continued on my way I saw a couple girl across the street. It made me feel uncomfortable but I still went on. The girls stopped and looked at me.

"Wait Sam?!"
They said crossing the street over to me.

It turns out they were some loyal fans of Hayes that had come to question me for him.

"What's wrong?"
They said walking with me.

"Lots of things"
I replied with my head down.

"Is that ha-"
I they said while I cut them off.

"Yes now please leave me alone would you?"
I said lifting my head up and waving goodbye.

Without a word like the girls knew what HAPPEND they had just walked away. I continued, I looked down at my phone and thought back to the first m&g. I couldn't help it I had to call the jerk face. Why would he do this to me? I dialed his number and put my phone up to my ear while it rang.

"Hi douche"
I said kicking the water on the ground from
Some rain that had fallen yesterday night.

"Sa-"
I cut him off

"What Hayes?"
I said trying to be calm.

"Im so-"
I cut him off again

"sorry right? Sure you are. Im sure your so sorry about how you took that blonde chick and kissed her and hugged her, while I was outside concerned about my brother. Your so freakin loyal."
I said sarcastically with a fake laugh.

"No sam im really sorry I shouldn't have done that!"
He said sounding like he had just finished crying.

"Sure you are you two faced bastard! You took me in when no one else did and protected me then you do this! It's gonna take more then a sorry."
I said sounding pissed and betrayed.

"Sam?"
He aksed.

"What?!"
I said not wanting to deal with his shit.

"Look behind you"
He replied.

Of course there he was. He looked like a wreck. dried up tears with red eyes and really upset looking is what he was. We both stood there is silence and I just couldn't handle it. I leaned my back against the brick wall, it probably made scratches on my back but what the hell do I care? I began to cry my head in my knees. I heard a thunder from the distance and then I felt rain. Pour on me. By now all my makeup was running down my face I just looked up at the sky, little rain drops fell on my face making it cold. I felt Hayes try to hug me and I just elbowed him and put my head back in knees. He tried to hug me again but this time I let him. I had to admit it i really did need him even if that did happen. I still wanna know who that girl is though.