Tacos? Tacos

-the next day going to the Philadelphia zoo-

Sams POV:
Me and hayes got out the car to see the entrance to the Philadelphia zoo. I honestly couldn't wait to see all the animals! We walked in and went straight to the camels, aka my favorite animals. ugh they were so freaking cute! I didn't realize you could ride them but when i did i begged hayes to let me.

"Sam you sure?"
He questioned me like i didn't know what i was doing.

"Yes. I'm sure you're coming to right?"
I told him, he didn't really get an option.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the line. i was so excited! By now we were next in line. turns out one of hayes fans was behind him so they decided to take a selfie and chat.

"Omg your sam! You and hayes are so cute together! Can i take a picture with both of you?"
She asked

I felt really excited that someone actually supported us.

"Of course!"
I said smiling

I hugged her and hayes put bunny ears over our heads. now it was our turn and we had to say bye.

"Aww, it looks likes its our turn now we have to go! Nice meeting you beautiful have a great day!"
I told the girl as me and hayes went over to the camel.

The guy instructed us on how to get on and before i knew it we were riding a camel! I wrapped my arms around hayes stomach and put my head on his shoulder. it was so cool the fact that i was riding my favorite animal with my boyfriend! I felt so protected and relaxed. apparently the ride was 3 minutes long. hayes took out his phone to take a selfie with me, i was to lazy to sit up so i just smiled with my head still on his shoulder. finally after three minutes passed the camel ride was over and we got off. For the rest of the day we went through the entire zoo, looking at the animals and stopping occasionally to take pictures with fans. After one long day i couldn't wait to get back to the hotel and sleep! As we were leaving there was a huge line of people trying to leave.

"Well shit you would think people would walk quicker"
I said sarcastically

"I know, are you tired?"
Hayes asked

"No im just half awake and walking, this isnt the walking dead."
I responded

"Tacos for dinner?"
He questioned me putting me on his shoulders so i could rest a little.

"Tacos."
I said putting my head on his shoulder laughing..