Forever

\___/\____/\________/\_______/\________/\__
Hunters pov:
Shit! The car crashed and I moved as close as I could to the back trying to avoid getting badly hurt. I had glass in my arm and all over my legs. WAIT SAM. I looked around to find Sam and found her half way out the window. Sam's side of the car was the side that was hit. I tried to find my phone but I couldn't figure out where it was. I pushed my way out the car and ran outside to find help. I really screwed up this time. I just wanted Sam. and I wanted her to feel safe and happy around me but I guess the only person who she feels that way with is hayes.
"EXUSE ME CAN I PLEASE BORROW YOUR PHONE I WAS JUST IN A CRASH"
I say to a lady who is walking on the sidewalk on the other side or the street.
.
.
.
"KELSEY I NEED HAYES. WE WERE IN A CRASH, AND I REGRET EVERYTHING. PLEASE JUST COME WITH HIM."
I screamed into the phone quickly hanging up.
.
.
.
HAYES POV:
"COME ON HURRY UP ITS URGENT!"
The girl screamed forcing me to get into her car.

"Where are we going?"
I asked her as I walked into the car.
She didn't respond.

The entire car ride was silent

"GET OUT HURRY"
She screamed and ran into the hospital.

When we got in I saw hunter. wait... where the hell was Sam.

"I'm sorry. I turned my self in. just tell her I'm sorry. take care of her."
Hunter said while he was getting handcuffed.

A nurse walked me to Sam's room and I saw her for the first time since I broke her heart.I walked over to the chair by her bed and grabbed her hand.

"I'm sorry. I'll never hurt you again. pleases stay. I need you here."
I cried to her laying my head on the side of her bed still holding her hand.

"I'll never leave your side again. I love you more then I've ever loved anyone in this world. you make me happy."

"PLEASE JUST STAY!"
I cried to her.

/\_______/\_______/\_______/\______________/\__

"SAM. PLEASE."

_/\___/\__/\_____/\____/\
.
.
.
Next day

"SAM!"
I ran to her bed and hugged her.

it broke my heart to see her like this.

She moved her shaking arm and hugged me back.

I didn't mean or want to break her heart.

"I'm sorry"
I pulled back and looked her in the eye.

She looked right back at me, smiled, and said....

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't love you. you've been there for been from day one and made me feel like I was worth it. just because some girl forced you to kiss her doesn't mean I love you any less."

"But I broke your heart"
I said to her

"And then you fixed it"
She replied and gave me a kiss.

I will always love her.