Incomplete...

Recommended if u listen to the music and read (repeat the song if u need/ want to)
HAYES POV:
Sam went missing 3 days ago....

I miss her....

I'm scared out of my mind....

What if she doesn't come back or get found?

What if she.... dies.

The sun sets while I'm sitting in backyard, tears filling my eyes. Sam always loved to sit with me out here it made her feel better about whatever had happened. I couldn't handle my feelings so I sat out here alone, without her. she loved looking at the stars and making funny stories. i did the same thing this time but without the stories. I felt and piece of me gone. I never realized how much I truly loved her until she disappeared.
how did she?

Did she runaway?

Did she get kidnapped?

I can't control my thoughts running through my mind faster then ever.

Today I saw madi and it old her about sam. she offered to come over tonight to try and cheer me up. it felt wrong to be sitting in my backyard with another girl and not Sam.

"I'm sorry Madi I just can't do this..."
I said running inside up to my room quickly shutting the door and locking it.

I leaned against the door, face in my hands. tears were coming out uncontrollably.

I need Sam.

I miss Sam.

I love Sam.

I.... can't..... live without her..... and I don't know why...

This never happens with any girl I have dated.

I've never missed them or cried.

I'm incomplete.