Promise

-next day-
Sams POV:
I had woke up to the smell of syrup and the faint sound of many people talking. I yawned and stretched then grabbed my phone and checked my social media. I decided to go on vine for the first time since what had happened the last time and to my surprise i didn't see as much hate. As much as i wanted to make another vine i decided that i was still gonna give vine a break. I put my phone down and got up and looked around, hayes was laying on the floor and his mother was on the other side of the room on the other bed. I got up and walked over to my shopping bags of clothes which i had got as an early present from mrs. Grier, aka the sweetest women alive. i picked out an outfit, white shirt short high wasted shorts and a flower crown. I made my way over to the bathroom and shut the door. The walls were a gray with orange flowers all around the top. The lights were so dim which didn't help my horrible eyesight in the morning. I got dressed and kicked my sweats into the corner of the room. I did my hair and makeup then exited the bathroom. I couldn't find hayes so i decided he probably had went downstairs to grab some breakfast. I grabbed my phone and walked over to the night stand in between the beds. I opened the draw and took out the notebook paper and pen inside. With the bright blue pen i wrote a little note saying " off to breakfast downstairs be back soon! Xox Sam!" Then put it on the nightstand and closed the draw. As i left the room and began to walk down to the lobby someone grabbed my shoulders and jumped around landing in front of my face.

"Wasn't gonna try and get some breakfast without me where ya?"
He said laughing and walking down the steps

"Well i thought you already went"
I replied

"Na i was just in the other bathroom changing"
He said trying to make me sound idiotic, which he did.

"Well alright then mr.Grier better walk quicker if you plan on being in line for food before me!"
I replied again this time running down the stairs laughing.
-------------
Hayes POV:
I chased sam down the stairs, being the nice boyfriend i am i let her win. We both grabbed a plate and she nudged me with her shoulder out of breath. After we got our breakfast we sat down at a table near the front door of the hotel. she had waffles with syrup and some fruit and i had scrambled eggs and sausages. Little did she know i had an early early birthday present for her that i had bought the day we first arrived in Philly. i took out a little jewelry box from my back pocket while sam was staring out the window looking at the cars passing by. I tapped her plate, the box in my other hand.

"Sam"
I asked her

"Yea, whats up?"
She responded to me kind of confused

"I have an early birthday present for you. i bought it the first day we got to Philly."
I smiled at her looking at her confused face

"Hayes it ok i already have the best present, a boyfriend like you!"
She beamed giving me such a big cheesy smile

I handed her the box and watched her open it, i hoped she would like it.

"Its a promise ring"
I said as she opened the box

"HAYES OMG"
She was so happy and she was blushing.

She got up and came over to my side of the table and sat next to me.

"HAYES I LOVE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH"
She said giving me a hug

"No problem gorgeous. look i have one to"
I lifted my hand and showed her my promise ring.

"I LOVE YOU!"
She said giving me a kiss on the cheek

"I love you to"
I hugged her.

I couldn't fight the smile growing on my face. After we finished breakfast we went back upstairs and got ready to go for a walk outside. after i finished fixing my hair and stuff i saw sam sitting on the bed watching tv.

"Whatcha watching there?"
I asked her sitting next to her on the bed

"My favorite show family guy."
She responded looking over at me, smiling, then putting her attention back on the tv.

"You, family guy?
I laughed

"Yea got a problem!"
She said getting all defensive.

"Na just curious"
I said back to her.

I took the remote and turned family guy off.

"HEY PUT IT BACK ON!"
She screamed at me wrestling me for the remote.

I wasn't gonna let her have it so i threw it across the room and when she tried to get it i grabbed her feet making her fall back onto the bed. Then i started tickling her, i guess she was really ticklish since she was laughing and kicking me yelling at me to stop. I finally gave up after she kicked my chin for the third time. After a couple minutes of "fighting" over the remote i gave up and let sam have it. For the rest of the day sam sat on my lap eating popcorn and watching family guy. She had changed into her sweats after she decided that we weren't going anywhere. it was really funny because her messy bun was in my face so i put my hands on her hair and every now and then i would take a handful of popcorn from her, she would elbow me. Well so much for seeing outside today, but it was okay since i spent the day with her.