First day of summer!

SAMS POV:
Today is Monday the first day of summer! The sun is shining bright on my eyes. Today I'm tagging along with Carter to go to a meet and greet they are having today. Im so excited!

*later at the m&g*

All these girls are coming up to Carter, Nash, and Hayes its so cool! They all scream and hug them and cry. I help nash and Hayes's dad, Chad, keep the wait line under control. The next day i call Madi and invite her to go to the beach with me Hayes and Carter. Of course she says yes.
*1 hour later*
I go to pick up Madi then Hayes with Carter, and we head over to the beach. As soon as we get there Hayes and Carter rush over to the beach and me an Madi head over to the lake. The lake is only three minutes away from the beach. We sit at the edge of the lake with our feet dangling in the water.
Madi: you know what would be kind of funny?
Me: what?
Madi: if i did this...
She dipped her hand in the water and splashed me.
Me: MADI IM STILL IN MY CLOTHES!
I say hitting her playfully while i laugh.
Madi: well come on lets go get our bathing suits on!
We walk over to the car and grab our bathing suits. Then we head over to our beach house to change.
*5 minutes later*
We finish changing and head out to the beach. When we get there we find Carter and Hayes sitting on towels eating ice cream in their trunks. We ignore them and walk over to the food bar. There is a really cute boy with dark brown hair behind the counter.
Cute boy: hi my name is Hunter what can i get you girls?
AUTHORS MESSAGE:
New updates to continue this soon ❤️😬