Suprises

Sam's POV :
I felt horrible that Hayes was crying to. I didn't bother to look up I was sitting on Hayes lap and my head was on his shoulder. He was still hugging me. I felt a lot better and a lot safer. Before I knew it the show was about to begin. Hayes had skipped the meet and greet in the beginning and decided to be with me instead. Hayes let go of me and moved over to a chair in the middle of the stage. Music turned on playing one of my favorite songs, Buck Wild , I felt a lot happier then u did beforehand. Things were so much fun and the best part the fans weren't bothering me. It's didn't bug me that they would talk to Hayes and hug him at all. I thought it was so cute! Towards the end of the show I heard me and Gabs favorite song play. My heart started to race I didn't know how to feel. Hayes looked over at me and smiled. Then walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss but so the audience wouldn't see. I was stunned and blushing. As if things couldn't get any better Hayes brought me to the stairs of the stage.

"Hayes what's going on?"
I said laughing but still kinda sad that me and Gabs song was on but Gabi wasn't there.

All of a sudden I see someone inching over to the stage. I couldn't believe my eyes. Hayes picked me up and moved me back, I guess he knew i would run to her. I ran and jumped into gabi's arms crying. Our song was playing in the background. She spun me in a circle also crying.

"GABI I MISSE YOU SO MUCH"
I said tears pouring out my eyes.

"WE LOVE YOU PHILLY!"
All the guys said ending the show.

I guess Hayes knew I was happy I saw him smiling in the corner of my eye. Finally me and Gabi let go our long hug. Wiping our tears she handed me her phone. I typed in my number and hugged her as tight as I could. Mrs Grier came over to us and told us that i had to go. Hayes had to drag me away from her, as I was practically being dragged I heard Gabi say something that gave me the biggest smile.

"Everyone's life has a meaning Samantha."
She said also being dragged by her new brother.

For once I actually felt like my life had a meaning. Me and Hayes had to wait by the entrance while his mom made sure all the girls had left. Since Hayes had been so sweet to me today I decided to do something I knew would make him smile, well after all we are dating. I hugged him and leaned in for a kiss. I let go and smiled then laughed. It's not possible to look at this goofball and not laugh. He didn't say anything but it's ok he says a lot with his facial expressions I guess. 😂😊

AUTHORS NOTE: sorry for any misspelled things I had to reset my iPad (what I do my fan fics on) and I keep forgetting to go to settings and turn off auto correct soo 😂😞😫 and yes I will try and update more! I will try and update Wednesday night. Until then if you like check out my other fan fic The Boy I Know. Love you guys ❤️💋💌👣