Guess you dont love me...

Sam's POV:
After mrs. Grier finally had finished showing the last group of girls out we began to walk to the car. I was exhausted today had been a really long day all I wanted to do was sleep. Once we were all in the car i put on my headphones and started to play some music. The sound of the moving car and my music slowly calmed me down enough to sleep. slowly blinking, eventually i just fell asleep without any distractions. When I woke up I felt the car still moving and my music was still on shuffle. The last time I saw a clock it was 6 pm, now it's 7 pm.

"We're back at the hotel now"
Mrs. Grier said sounding tired herself.

"Im gonna go to our room and sleep, as for you two stay in the hotel and do as you like"
She said getting out the car and walking in.

I followed behind her but decided to stop by Starbucks instead of our room. I knew Hayes was following me he looked like he was sleep walking.

"Did you want some to?"
I asked Looking at Hayes who was practically looked dead right about now.

"Well I could surely use some i can barely keep my eyes open right now"
He replied to me while walking up to the counter.

After we got our coffee we decided to go to the front desk and ask what we could do here. All they had was a pool and gym as "entertainment". I didn't really feel like swimming or working out.

"Hayes what are we gonna do we cant leave the hotel and it's boring here?"
I said kinda disappointed.

"I know we can't leave, but you know there is a Taco Bell across the street."
He said walking towards the door.

"Hayes we will get in trouble and it's really cold out right now"
I walked up in front of him so he couldn't continue towards the door.

"It's ok trust me, here you can have my sweatshirt since you left your sweatshirt in the car"
He said taking off his sweatshirt and giving it to me. He had a XXVI shirt on underneath.

"Are you sure"
I said hesitating to grab his sweatshirt.

He gave his sweatshirt to me. I put it on and walked towards the door. As soon as we opened the door the breeze hit my face. It felt really relaxing. The sound of the cars and the bright lights put me in a good mood. I pushed open the door Taco Bell. To be honest all I wanted to do now was sleep. Hayes went to order food as I went to sit down outside. The breeze kept me calm. I heard the door open 5 minutes later, it was Hayes carrying some tacos.

"Hey why are you out here ARNT you cold?"
He said sitting Dow next to me.

I was sitting up against the wall with my head on the bag of tacos he put down.

"Yea but it's actually making me feel calm I mean we can go inside you want especially if your cold."
I said looking up at him.

"No it's okay I like it out here to."
He replied moving the bag away from under my head.

Hayes pulled out his phone and started to check his social medias. I just decided to watch instead of checking mine which was probably still blowing up with hate. I placed my head on his shoulder and looked at his phone. Still looking at the bright colors on his screen I fall asleep on his shoulders on the sidewalk outside of Taco Bell. When I wake up the next morning im in the hotel room on my own bed. There were only two beds one for His mom and one for him I was supposed to sleep on the floor. I got up and looked at the floor. Not surprised I see Hayes sleeping on the floor instead of me.

*next m&g*

We had arrived late to the meet and greet because me and Hayes wanted to get breakfast first. We went inside and got set Up for the fans. I had to go get my phone and call Carter he texted me and told me it was important. I told Hayes and walked out side after dialing carters number.

"Hey what's up?"
I said as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Listen to me don't panic or get to upset about this..."
He said to me as if I was being told he did bad.

"Nash and me kinda got in a car crash.."
He said with a quiet voice scared to tell me.

"CARTER ARE YOU OK OMG DO YOU WANT ME TO COME HOME?!"
I said trying not to cry.

"No no it's fine have fun i mean you don't get to travel with your boyfriend everyday of your life, im fine and so is nash. I love you sam have fun go back now"
He said hanging up the phone.

I went back inside quickly and went over to where hayes was standing. I saw him taking a girl with long blonde hair over to the stage. I tried to follow them until I saw him hug her. it wasn't a normal hug though it was passionate. He had a really big smile on his face. I figured maybe it was just a close friend until he kisses her.. He looked over and saw me.

"SAM!"
He said running over to me.

I just stood there stunned. I can't believe it 😔. I ran outside with my phone.