I dont wanna talk..

SAMS POV:
Still confused on what Carter was saying i walked out the car. Carter knocked on the door ; and i stood there waiting. Then a boy with browinsh /blondish hair opened the door, "Carter whats up man" he walked through the door. I just stood there
"come on Samantha 😊" Carter said gesturing me to come in.
"hi Samantha you must be carters new sister" the boy who answered the door said
"im nash". I walked in, but very slowly as if i was sleep walking. "yo carter whats up?" said a boy with brown hair.
"sup this is my sister Samantha" he said pointing to me
"hi" i said very shy😟😳.
"hey im hayes 😜" he said
"bro you mind chilling with her while me and nash go do a Q&A video?" Carter asked
"yea ok sure" hayes replied and then walked over to the couch and grabbed his phone.
I just sat there thinking about, gabriela. I started to silently cry, and i guess hayes must have heard me. Hayes looked up from his phone and said "Samantha are you ok?"
"yea i guess 😪" i said sobbing and trying to wipe my tears.
"it dosnt sound like your ok" hayes whispers
"OK YOUR RIGHT IM NOT OK!" i scream cry. I guess i was really loud because, Carter and nash come flying down the stairs. I feel my tears pouring out like a waterfall and landing on my neck. I rush to the kitchen grabbing a butter knife and i start slashing my arm with it as hard as i can. They all run into the kitchen trying to get the knife out my hand and they do so i go to grab the sissors. I search through every draw, and then i reach them. I pull some skin from my leg and start chopping. Carter grabs the scissors out my hands. Blood is all over the floor I'm feeling weak. I like feeling weak and pain so i continue i stand up and run to the cabinets. I don't want to be here anymore. I lost the thing that keeps me living. I rummage through it till i find pills. I open it quickly and run/limp away from everyone into the living room i poor the bottle in my mouth and i chew and swallow the pills. Dizzy, everything is dizzy. I run outside. Towards the road hoping maybe just maybe a car wont see me. That maybe my life will be gone. I lost my reason for living. So why should i live? My life flashes before my eyes as i feel a breeze pass by. But im not gone.

HAYES POV:
I begin to cry as a car passes over Sam. Nash picks me up almost like a child he dosnt want me to see her. She is covered in blood. On the road. There is nothing i can do. I push nash away i try to run to her forcing pressure on nash's arms.
"SAM!" I say crying and tugging
All i can see is flashing lights. I give out i drop to the floor and cry. I cant handle this. The noise of the sirens slowly drifts away. I feel my heart sink. The lights are gone. Blood is all over. The neighbors are crying in shock. I close my eyes for a second. I think to my self this is all my fault.