Mr steal your girl

-they r back home now-
Sams POV:
It was a fairly nice day outside so i had decided to go to the pool. I called hayes earlier to see if he could come but he would be coming later, he had to help Nash do something. after putting on my bathing suit i grabbed a towel and began to walk. the pool was only a 3 minute walk from my house. as i entered i could smell the chlorine. The pool was a aqua blue color and the sun was burning all the concrete. fuck! My toes were burning so i quickly jumped in. after a good half an hour of swimming around i had felt a sting on my thighs. shit, my cuts! The way it burned my thighs made me cringe. i decided to get out the pool for a little while. as i was climbing out the pool someone had pushed me over making me fall back into the water unprepared. personally, i wasn't the type of person who could actually swim. I'm more of the person who just walks around where she can stand. It felt like i was a rock being thrown into the ocean and i was slowly sinking to the bottom. SHIT! The clohrine was really stinging my cuts and i couldnt really get my self out the pool let alone above the water. I didn't really want to open my eyes it would make me feel more afraid to see the water above me and how deep i already was. By now i was running out of breath, forgetting i was under water i opened my mouth for air. water began spilling down my throat and my thighs were still burning like hell. my eyes stayed shut but i couldn't help it i had to open them. i was practically drowning i looked up to see a blurred blue as water began filling my eyes. Eventually i began to give up and just let everything ...... happen.

Hayes POV:
Sam had called me earlier to ask if i wanted to go to the pool with her. of course i couldn't pass out on that but i had to finish helping Nash with something first. when i arrived at the pool i saw a huge crowd surrounding someone but i couldn't see who.

"SAM WHERE ARE YOU?!"
I screamed as i jumped into the pool

"SAM DONT IGNORE ME WHERE ARE YOU?!"
I screamed again still no response.

I decided to see what was going on, maybe sam was just going to the bathroom or something. I tried to see through the people and i saw a boy holding a girl and bringing her over to the concrete.

"SAM?!!"
I rushed out the pool following the lifeguard after seeing scars on the girls thighs.

"HEY STOP MOVE AWAY LET ME HANDLE THIS"
The lifeguard cautioned me

Of course i waited. sam began to breath again and opened her eyes and hugged the lifeguard.

"Thank you! You saved me"
She said trying to let go of the hug.

"Your welcome"
He replied hugging her back, he wouldn't let go.

"Wait Sam?"
He said ending the hug and looking surprised

"Hunter?!"
She said kinda confused and surprised

"Sam you know this guy?!"
I had just remembered he was the guy at the snack bar.

"Well-"
Sam began to talk but hunter cut her off.

"Yea she does, shes that shy cute girl!"
He said smiling and looking at her

"Yea and shes my girlfriend"
I snapped back at him.

"She didn't seem like your girlfriend the way you threw her on your back and she was so surprised."
He replied with a laugh

"Kinda like this right?"
He picked sam up and carried her to one side of the pool and back

"PUT HER DOWN!"
I screamed at him, he was loosing my respect.

"What you scared your "girl" is gonna fall in love with me and leave you"
He did a gentle punch to my arm.

"YOU BETTER SHUT UP AND PUT HER DOWN RIGHT NOW!"
I replied.

"Nah I'm good, i think I'm gonna go grab some ice cream with her"
He said laughing and walking away

"NO! IM NOT DEALING WITH YOUR SHIT! PUT THE GIRL DOWN RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!"

AUTHORS NOTE:
Whoops bad chapter plus a cliffhanger enjoy 😂💘