Chapter 13 ~ Just some love...

A/N: I decided that instead of one couple having some 'fun' Ziall and Larry both will! Hehe! You can thank me later.
And by the way. My cat is a dick. I fucking finished this and he stepped all over the keys and it all got erased....so yeah....

●●●●●●●●●

Louis POV

I continue to kiss Harry, as we walk to our bedroom door. Harrys back hits it, and he wraps his long legs around my hips.

Harry is now taller than me, but I'm a top. Always and Forever.

Harry kisses my jaw bone, and whispers,"Lets get this going, babe."

I smirk,"Eager are we?" Harry moans and nods his head, and tugs on my shirt,"Off."

I kiss his forehead and pull my shirt off. He moves his hand up and down my chest, smiling. "I love your tatoos..."

"I know, babe," I open the door, while making sure that Harry doesn't fall.

We continue kissing roughly, as we back up to our bed, when I feel the edge of it on my leg I place Harry back on the floor.

"How do you want to do it tonight?" I smirk,"Doggy Style, 69?"

Harry blushes and hides his beautiful face in my neck,"Stop being weird..."

"I'll take that as doggy style!" I chuckle, and push push the younger lad down. I get on top of him and slide off his shirt.

I run my hand up and down Harrys firm chest. My baby has changed so much...he was once so small. Wore those adorable crowns and was a nature freak... now look how muscular he is.

Harry thrusts up his hips trying to get some friction, I moans softly and thrust my hips onto his hard crotch.

"Louis...hury," Harry groans and pulls on my hair. I groan out and pull down Harrys jeans. I start kissing his legs, and go up to his thighs, getting closer to the bulge in his pink boxers. "Oh, Lou...S-stop teasing!" I suck on his thigh, loving the feeling on his smooth skin.

My hand goes into the back of Harrys boxers and pulls them down. Harry kicks them to the end of the bed, and pulls the zebra print covers over our moaning selves.

Harry quickly pulls my shorts and boxers done, and pushes his bare 'little Haz' against my 'monster-sized little Lou.' I moan at the feeling and we continue to thrust our hips against each other, kissing deeply, and quite,"Love you's," are said.

I move poke my head from under the covers, and grab the lube from the dresser. "Are you ready, Haz?" I kiss his lips, and spread the liquid on my fingers. Harry nods his head, his eyes shut tight, still moaning. Hm...my little slut....

I spread his long legs, so I'm in between them, and move my hand up and down his left leg in a soothing way.

I slowly push one finger into Harry making him groan,"Ha....Mm Louis." I smirk and lick my lips,"I love you," I whisper into Harrys ear.

"L-love you..." Harry stutters, his hole clutches around my finger.

I add one more finger, and start scissoring his warm hole. Harry whimpers and grips onto the sheets of the bed,"Louis!" Harry is clutching around my fingers, and I know he is ready for me.

I pull my fingers out, after a few minutes and kiss the top of Harrys sweaty forehead. I open the dresser and pull out a condom. As, I'm about to put it on my hardened cock, Harry stops my hand. "No, I want to really feel you," Harry smiles, up at me and kisses my neck, sucking to leave a mark. "A-are you sure?" I stutter out. It would be our first time having unprotected sex.