Chapter 12 ~ Last Night and The Day After

Harrys POV

14 missed calls from LouLou. 30 text messages from LouLou. 3 text messages from NiPotato.

I've been away for a day. Louis seems to care, so does Niall.....

All I feel right now is sadness, regret, and a slight pain....

"Your up?" I hear, Nicks voice groan. "Oh, um yeah,"  I mumble, and put my phone on the the small table next to the queen-sized bed.

Nick pulls my back onto his chest, and kisses my neck that is full of hickeys

from last night's events. "How did you like last night, babe?" Nick nibbles on my ear.

"I-it was good. Thanks," I mumble, not really into the whole nibbling thing...

How did I get myself into this situation.....

●●●●●●●

FLASHBACK!

********

I run out of Louis and I's apartment and run down the three floors of stairs.

Tears are running down my face and all I want to do is forget....

Forget the fact that the man I love doesn't want to marry. He doesn't want to have children with me. Why? What do I have to do? Is it because I'm a male...he was always really shy about his sexuality and hasn't really been fully competed....

I'll get drunk, I decide. Just so I can forget for a few hours...

I head to a local pub, and watch as a drunk couple wobble out of the door holding hands. I roll my eyes and pass by them.

When I step inside, I see that only 5 people are here. 1 being the bartender and the other 4 being loud, laughing men drinking Bud Light.

They look very familiar though. I shrug it off and sit at the bar.

"Um, can I get a strawberry Jackery?" I ask the middle aged bartender.

He smiles and nods his head,"You got it!"

I hear someone set next to me and I slightly turn my head to see who this person is.

"Hey, have we ever met before?" The man asks. He has brown, quiffed hair and brown eyes.

"Um, you sort of look familiar," I shrug my shoulders, and look at the floor a little uncomfortable from the man's stare.

"Hey, you don't happen to be Harry Styles?"

"Yeah, um how did you know."

"I'm Nick. From highschool. You know the one who invited you to my house to fuck in front of my friends," Nick chuckle,"Sorry about that by the way."