Chapter 15 ~ Maxie and the Meeting

3rd person POV

Tyler wakes up the next day, the white sheets that Harry gave him, are wrapped around his small body.

He yawns, stretches, and rubs his

eyelids. "Mornin'" Tyler hears Louis voice say from the kitchen. "Good morning," Tyler smiles,"Is Harry still asleep?" Louis takes a sip from his coffee,"Harry, is at work right now. You sleeped till 11," he places his cup down,"You want cereal or something?"

Tyler stands up and put my hoodie on, that he had placed on the floor last night. "Yes, please." "Coming right up, little man," Louis chuckles.

Tyler huffs and crosses his arms,"I'm not little. I'm only a inch smaller than you!"

"Shut up, Tyler," Louis says in a singing voice. Tyler smirks and walks up to Louis and picks up the bowl of lucky charms Louis has laid down on the stove. "So, do you have a phone so Harry and I can contact you," Louis asks, washing the dishes from last night dinner. "Um, no," Tyler admits.

Louis sighs and picks up his phone,"I guess will have to go get you one, I'll text Harry and tell him to met us at the diner text to the phone store."

"Y-you don't have to-"

"Nope! What if you get mugged and you don't have a phone to call for help?"

"I'll scream."

"That's not good enough," Louis says while texting Harry.  Tyler didnt want Louis to spend his money on him. 

*********

Tylers POV

The whole drive to the phone store was a blast. Louis was jamming along with the radio making me giggle, and he would take selfies with me and send them to Harry. The selfies were usually the common duck face.

Once we get to the small Sprint store and we walk in, I see that only one person in working, and has their back towards us. No one else is at the store, which is really weird though.

The worker was pretty tall, a little taller than Harry. He had dark brown hair, styled in the way he used to have it.

"Yo! Worker!" Louis whistles,"You got customers!" The guy jumps and looks over at us with widened bright green eyes. Wow

"Oh, sorry," The browned haired guy mumbles, in an Irish accent. I'm in aw..he looks to much like Maxie and the memories of me and him are flooding in my head.

The guy seemed to be staring at me, but when I raised my eyebrow he looked away,"What are you guys looking for?"

"Just a flip phone for the little guy," Louis rubs my head, making me giggle,"I'm not little!"

Max- I mean the worker chuckled,"Alright, flip phones are pretty cheap now. Usually everyone wants an iPhone or Galaxy."

"I don't get why people spend so much money on such things," I roll my eyes, finally speaking. "I guess your right," the hot worker smiles, his tounge showing a little just like Maxie would when he smiled. I blush and bite my lip,"So, do you have any flip phones?"

"Oh, uh, yeah we have 2 in stock, one grey and one black. You can make calls and texts. And that's about it," The Sprint worker says,"They only cost $19 at purchase, and the bill would be $30 per month.

"Than I'll take the grey one," I smile.

"Just asking but can I have your name?" Louis asks, pulling out his wallet.

"Maxie, Maxie Briona."

Maxie Briona...

Holy shit!

My jaw opens, and I can feel my eyes bulging,"Oh, my god..."

"A-are you ok?" Maxie asks, stepping closer to me,"Your face is getting pale." I don't know what to do, my love of my life is standing in front of me. The one that even got shot for me is right in front of me.

"Tyler, calm down. What's wrong?" Louis holds onto my hand,"Your sweating."

"Tyler?" Maxie whispers, looking a bit shocked,"Tyler!" Before I know it I am wrapped in a giant hug. "I've missed you so much. Oh, my god your still so cute! My parents are dicks for making you leave!" I smile into Maxies chest and hug him back, holding onto the back of his shirt.

"Maxie! Thank goodness your ok, I've missed you!" I cry into his green shirt, never wanting to let go of him.

"Um, what?" Louis' voice is heard. I turn around to look at Louis, and Maxie pushes my back against his chest, his long arms are wrapped around my waist.

"Louis, this is Maxie. My boyfriend from Ireland."

"Ok, explain this relationship to me," Louis says.

"When I lived in Ireland, my parents brought me to church one day and I met Maxie.

*FlashBack*

I sit down on the bench waiting for the priests to start doing what they do.

I don't want to be here.

I sigh and close my eyes, my mom is blabbing about how the singers are so amazing and such.

Singers? At a church?

Suddenly, I hear a deep Irish voice speak,"Um, good afternoon everyone."

I open my eyes and see a handsome older boy sitting on a stool up front. He had green eyes, that could captivate anyone's attention. He had a guitar in his hands and before I knew it he was singing a song about God and playing the guitar. It wasn't the lyrics that made me watch, but the waying he was looking directly at me, smiling wide as he sang.

After he finished singing and walked out, with the church goers clapping, I just waited until the end.

I needed to talk to him. I don't know why but he is just so....wow.

I didn't know what attraction was, because I had never felt it before. It scared me that I was attracted to a male, but I just didn't care anymore.

I find him at the back of the church, whistling while texting someone on his phone.

"Um, hi," I chirp out.

He looks up from his iPhone and smiles,"Hey."

"I-im Tyler."

"Your cute, Tyler."

"Oh, um what's your name?"

"Maxie, Maxie Briona."

"I like that your name, it's pretty."

Maxie puts his phone in his pocket,"Thanks Tyler no last name."

"Oh its Davison."

"That sounds pretty American."

"My dad is American. My mom's Irish."

"Cool, I like that mix Tyler Davison."

*End FlashBack*

That was the start of Maxie and I's relationship. We dated for 7 months before we came out to my family, my dad didn't take it well and before you knew it Maxie was shot in the shoulder...

I never found out if he was alright. His family drove me out of the town. But, now we are together again.

All thanks to Louis genius idea of getting me a phone!