Chapter 6 ~ Ziall Date/ Larry 'Hangout'

Nialls POV

"Harry, do I have to go?"

"Yes Niall! And remember," Harry points to the whistle in Nialls jean pocket,"use your rape whistle!" (A/N Pitch Perfect!) "Gross, Harold. "

After Niall finished his hair, which didn't take to long because he liked it messy anyway, he looked in his mirror. He looks at himself in the mirror. He wore his best buttoned - black shirt, blue jeans, and clean white sneakers.

"You look adorable!" Harry squealed. "Thanks, Haz!" I smile, and do a little turn. Harry and I laugh and look at my alarm clock 6:50...

10 more minutes....

"Harry, what are you going to do while I'm gone?" I ask. Harry blushes slightly,"I'm going to meet up with Louis at 7:30...at his flat."

"Oooooohhh!" I tease him making him turn red. "Shut up!"

I walk downstairs, ready for Zayn to pick me up.

Will he like what I'm wearing? I picked out this crown just for him? I think he will like it... what if I do something stupid? WHAT IF HE DOESN'T EVEN PICK ME UP?!

I check my phone to see its 6:57...Please show...

I hear a knock on the door and Harry opens it for me.

"Hey Zayn!" Harry says. Then I hear his sweet voice,"Sup Harold? Is Niall here?" "Yep, Niall!" Harry turns his head to look at me and opens the door wider.

I see Zayn standing their. He has a bouquet of red and white roses in his hands, a tight black dress shirt, a leather jacket, and black skinny jeans. His tatoos are showing, all his piercings are still in place. Dreamy...

"Um hi." I say shyly. Zayn smiles sweetly,"Wow...hey." We stare at each other for awhile. "Are you guys done yet?" Harry chuckles.

Zayn steps inside my house and hands my the roses,"For you." I take a quick sniff at the beautiful roses,"thank you, I love them!"

I place them in a vase on the coffee table. "Are you ready to go?" I nod and wall closer to Zayn.

"Have fun you too!" Harry shouts as we walk to Zayn's car in the driveway.

I put my hand on the car door, but a tan hand is placed on top of mine,"Let me be the gentleman," Zayn whispers in my ear, making me shiver.

Once we are both in the car and driving off, I ask Zayn," Where are we going?"

"My personal hideout." I see a small smile spread on Zayn's face. He puts in a cd. I hear one of my favorite song started to play, She Looks So Perfect by Five Seconds of Summer.

I hear Zayn start to hum to the song and I smile and just stare straight at him.

At the end of the song he sees me staring,"what's up?"

"Nothing I just like-"

"Me?"

"I was about to say your voice...." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, that to."

"We're here."

I look out the window to see the moon shining brightly, a beautiful lake, surrounded by flowers, and a vacant picnic blanket, along with a basket.

Zayn opens my door and I step out, thanking him.

Once we set down on the picnic blanket, Zayn having his back towards the water and me facing him on the other side, we don't say anything just look each other over...again.