Chapter 9 ~ The Talk(s)

Liam's POV

How do you explain to a 2 year old, that kissing is something that only lovers do. NOT cousins.

"Jake, well. You know why I want to talk to you, right?" I ask, sitting in front of the young boy. He nods,"But what is wrong with it?" Jake says in a quite voice.

"Well, you know what love is right?"

"I gwuess...." he mumbles, with an uncertain look on his face.

"Well, two relatives can't LOVED each other in the way married people do."

"B-bu' why?" Jakes voice becomes a higher octave, which is a sign that he is going to cry. Please dont...

"Because...its-its wrong I guess. Incest is what it's called. I know your young and you don't relieve what your doing, but just please don't do that again, ok bud?" I hold on to Jakes hand giving it a slight squeeze for comfort.

Jake looks at the wooden floor and nods slightly,"Okay, Dada'..."

I smile down at him and wipe away a falling tear,"Hey, your not in trouble. Just make sure not to do that again...I love you."

"Wuove ya too," Jake hugs onto my leg tightly.

Wow, aren't I lucky. A healthy pair of twins. A great mother and brother. Just one piece of the puzzle is missing...

A lover.

*************

Louis POV

"Louis," I hear Harrys deep voice whisper,"It's time to get up."

I pull Harry closer to my body,"I don't want to...." Harry gets up from under the zebra print covers (Picked by Harry) and puts a hand on his hip,"I am going to make breakfast, and you better be out of bed before I'm done."

I pull myself up by my elbows and pout slightly,"I'll do it if you give me a kiss." Harry rolled his eyes but gave me a quick peck on the lips. Never gets old.

"Now will you get up?" The curly headed boy asks. I nod with a faint smirk on my lips,"Yep!"

After putting on a pair of black jeans, a nirvana tank top, and black vans, I open the bedroom door to see my boyfriend placing down two plates, one with a plain omelet and the other two pancakes. "You made it right on time,"Harry smiles and winks playfully.

I quirk my eyebrow,"Oh, if I didn't follow your instructions would I have been punished?" Harry freezes and scrunches up his face,"Ew, Louis."

I smirk and plop down on the couch holding the plate with the pancakes in my lap,"What? We've done it before. Remember you got all jealous that I was talking to this one girl at your work...Eleanor was her name. You pulled me into the bathroom...and-"

"LOU! Shutup!" Harry sets down next to me, eating his omelet, while rolling around Cupcakes toy with his foot. I laugh slightly,"Sorry, love." Harry smiles,"Love you."

"Love you too," I kiss his forehead, making him blush.

After a few minutes of eating in silence Harry clears his voice,"Louis, um...well, you know how we're always the people that babysits everyone's kids?"

I nod, not knowing where this is going. Please, don't talk about getting a kid...

"Well, i-i want a kid...you and I would be great parents. Can't you image a little girl running around the house? Calling us papa and dad, Louis it would be amazing!" Harry smiles widely, and for a second I'm about to fall for that smile all over again.

"Harry...no. There is NO space for a kid. I am in college right now, your working at a coffee shop, how could we pay for a child?" I explain, trying to stay calm.

"I get what your saying, but like when you get a job, and I start working more hours we could get more money....and also we-we could sleep on the couch so the baby stays in our room," Harry shrugs like it's no big deal.

"Harry, no. You still think this is fantasy land. No, this is the real world, babe. We are both still young, we can barley take care of ourselves how do we take care of a baby!"

Harry picks up Cupcake and starts petting the kitty,"We can take care of a cat, a baby can't be so hard..."

"Harry, I don't want to repeat myself," I say sternly.

"Well-well, I-if I don't have a kid in a year, i-ill find someone that wants to have one with me!" Harry puts the cat back on our couch and slams the door closed leaving the apartment.

What the fuck just happened?!

********

A/N:

I know it is short and I know it took me REALLY long to update. I was away all weekend with no Internet, and right now I feel like crap...but anyway hope it wasn't crappy, and I'll try to update as soon as I can!

Now keed being amazayn!