Chapter 2 ~ Louis' POV

LOUIS' POV

"Do ya take it up the ass!?" Nick asks the curly headed boy, Harry. 

Does he really have to be such an asshole?

Harry's green eyes widen and his face turns pale,"W-What are you talking about?" Nick has a smug look on his face. Zayn is rolling his eyes at Nick's immature question. Luke and Michael are so high that they think that it is a serious question. "Harry, he wants to know if you get penis' up your asshole," Michael whispers into Harry's ear. 

I'm secretly starting to feel bad for the kid, he is innocent. Nick told me that he is only 16. I'm 19 I got held back once so I'm still in highschool. When I leave that hell house I'll be 20! Fuck, I'm old!

"I-I'm a virgin," Harry answers, tears coming to his eyes,"I don't know if I'm a-a...." 

"Bottom?" I speak for the first time. Harry turns his head towards me and I look straight into his bright green eyes,"You don't know if you're a bottom, right?" Harry blushes and nods and quickly looks down at the floor.

"Look, at ya Louis knowing all the gay vocabulary words!" Nick says, taking out the blunt from his mouth,"You wan't to educate little Harold here." Nick points his blunt at Harry. Harry looks completly horrified. I've had enough!

"Nick, let the boy go. Zayn and I will walk the lad home," I say, standing up," Its getting late anyways." Zayn nods,"Yeah, Harry's a young guy. His parents are probably worried about him." 

"No! Not yet! I also wan't something from Harrrry," Nick coes and whispers something in Harry's ear. Whatever it was must of freaked the flower crown boy out,"No! Please, just let me keep the crown." "Harold, it will be fine. I'm sure you will LOVE it!" NIck chuckles and kisses Harry's neck.

"FREE PORNO!" Luke screams and highfives Micheal.

I can't set here knowing that Nick is going to rape this kid.....this cute 16 year old kid....."Nick you're straight! You don't like guys." Nick leaves another kiss on Harrys neck before he says,"I'm bi! I like anything that has a hole!" Harry lets out a cry and starts mumbling things with his eyes closed. "Mhmm, baby its ok...." Nick pulls Harry on his lap, and starts pulling up Harrys shirt. Michael grabs his phone out and  starts recording. 

NO! 

"Thats enough!" I shout and pull Harry off Nicks lap. I grab onto Harrys arm and storm out Nicks flat, with Zayn following behind. 

"Thank you," Harry smiles up at me," Thank you, so much!" He hugs me rather tight but I'm fine with it, he is kind of cute...."No problem," I say. I hear Zayn cough behind us and I quickly push the flowerchild away. 

"Um, kid, why the hell would you go to Nick Grimshaws flat?" Zayn asks," Nicks a perverted, druggy. If me or Louis weren't there you would of gotten raped and Michael would send a video of it to the whole school!" 

Harry looks down,"I thought he wanted to be friends with me. Everyone needs a friend sometimes." I smile at the innocent reply,"So you would even be my friend?" Harry smiles brightly and looks up at me, he is about 5,6 and I'm 5,8,"Sure, you saved me. You're not bad at all!" 

Zayn chuckles," Louis' not a bad guy? Ha! Just last week he graffitied s locker and broke Carly Jepsens heart!" You really have to say that know?

"I've known worse people," Harry shrugs and continues walking. He is a weird lad. I like it.

When we finally get to Harrys house, he skips towards the door and waves goodbye. "Wait!" I yell and walk up to him and take out a pen I found in my pocket,"If you need anything call me," I write down my number on his soft, smooth hand. Harry hugs me again and whispers softly,"I will, Lou." 

Lou!!