Chapter 4 ~ When Liam Shows

"Zayn, is gorgeous."

"Louis, is fantastic. "

"Zayn, is better."

"No, Louis is."

"Zayn, is!"

"Louis!"

"Zayn!"

"Louis, likes me more then, Zayn likes you..."

"No! That's not true!"

"Liam!"

"Liam!"

Liam sighs to himself. Those two, are going to be the death of me.... "What do you want?" Liam shouts from his room.

Liam's room is clean. Small. Orderly. Only having the things that are necessary inside. So, you could say that Liam is a very unusual 18 year old teen.

"Harry, is saying that a boy likes him better, than a boy likes me!" Nialls Irish, voice says.

"Niall, is saying that a boy likes HIM better, than a boy likes ME!" Harrys deep, posh, voice answers after.

"Both of you should stop worrying about relationships, and keep your head in work!" Liam replies. When was my brother gay....

Liam doesn't ask Niall much about what is going on. It's not all that important, is it? Of course, Liam loves Niall but he is just not affectionate.

Suddenly, Liam's door is opened. "Liam! Please, give us your grown up advice!" Niall whines. "I'm not a grown up," Liam rolls his eyes,"and you are not a little boy, stop wining!"

"You are 18! You can vote and drink in this country!" Niall says back, and places his hands on his hips.

"Niall, what boy do you like?" Liam asks, wanting to know a little more about his little brother. Niall frown deepens,"A boy named Zayn...."

There is only one boy that Liam knows named Zayn. Zayn Malik. The asshole, trouble maker, along with his best friend, Louis Tomlinson.....

"No you don't like Zayn Malik!" Liam shouts and stands up from his neatly done bed.

"Harry likes Louis Tomlinson!"

Harry, runs out of Nialls room and stands next to Niall,"You don't have to drag me into this!"

"Where in God's name did you meet Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik?" Liam asks sternly.

"Harry meet Louis at Nick Grimshaws flat!"Niall points to Harry. Nick Grimshaw....the schools druggy.

"I'm telling your mum, Harry," Liam replies, his face hardening. Harry, is to cute to be hanging around such horrid people.

Liam, may secretly like Nialls best friend....but it's not like he would ever say that out load. 1. Liam is not interested in men. 2. Harry is only 16. 3. Liam doesn't have time to worry about relationships.

"Please, don't!" Harry begs grabbing Liams wrist.

"She should know that you are hanging around with bad people," Liam says trying not to blush and the feeling of the cute younger boy holding onto him....

Harry looks like he is about to start crying. His eyes are becoming red, teary eyed. "Liam, stop he want see Nick again," Niall protests, trying to defend his friend. Liam looks over at the Irish boy,"Fine. But Niall I am speaking with you when Harrys mum picks him up," Liam says.