Chapter 5 ~ Detention and Ziall

-Warning - Slight Smut-

Liam's POV

Detention.....

"Shit..." I mumble to myself, as people start leaving school. I have to find Calum and explain why I can't come to the meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: Calum Is My BestFriend

Hey, Calum. I was talking in first period, so I can't come with everyone to the meeting. Sorry, I'll make it up to you some how.

From: Calum Is My BestFriend

Ok, sorry, to hear about the detention. Hope you get me something good in return!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my phone back in my khakis pocket. I have to spend time with American Boy....

I sigh and continue walking to the doors, of Theater Arts class. Hopefully Dylan doesn't show up, he gets on my nerves.

I step inside the doors to hear,"Mr. Payne, you are here!" I look over to Mr. McDonald's desk to see, Dylan sitting on the man's lap, and taking off the teachers shirt.

"What the fuck!?" I shout loudly. This is so wrong!

"Um...Hey, Liam," the American boy says, standing up, and fixing his messy, black hair.

"Mr.Payne, please keep this between us. D-Dylan, started touching me, a-and-" Mr.Mcdonald stutters, but I interrupt him.

"You are a grown man! You shouldn't let a student take your weakness, as a sign of being able to have sex with you!"

"I wasn't going to sleep with the old guy!" Dylan rolls his eyes,"Maybe oral but DEFINITELY not butt to penis."

"I am speaking to Mr. Johnson about this,"I calmly say and walk out of the class. That boy is horrible. Who would say such fowl things. He was actually thinking about giving his teacher oral sex!

"Liam! Hold up," I hear the American accent say,"Please, let me tell Mr. Griffin about this with you!" Why?.....

Dylans POV

I walk into the Theater Arts classroom to see, Mr.Mcdonald watching something on his computer. He has his earplugs in and his hands....in his pants.

"Mr.Mcdonald," I whisper. This is uncomfortable....

He continues groaning,"Yeah.....yes..." I tiptoe to see what is on his screen, to see a twink riding, a muscler man. Mr.Mcdonald is gay....not that surprising.

I tap on the older man shoulder and he jumps and tugs his headphones out and shuts his computer down.

When he turns around he gasps,"Dylan...um...you didn't see anything." I chuckle,"Oh, saw it." I roll my eyes at the fact that he still has his hands in his jeans.

"Um, you think you can help. I'll give you an A at the end of the quarter if you...give me a treat," Mr.Mcdonald winks.

That doesn't sound to bad.....I nod my head and sit on the teachers lap,"Mhmmm....but you promise not to hurt me to bad," I whimper in my best innocent voice. Mr.Mcdonald nods and groans when I touch his hard on. I move my hands up and begin to take of his shirt when I hear the door open....Fucking hell....

Five minutes later, I'm running after Liam. "Liam, hold up! Let me tell Mr. Johnson about this with you!" The British boy turns around,"You want to confess about what you did?"