Prologue

I recommend you to read the description of the story before proceeding to its prologue. Enjoy!

PROLOGUE

Before he became conscious of what's happening, Samael found himself running as fast as he could.

He couldn't believe that out of all people, that person would betray him. Samael was trained to be critical, wise, and strong. Hindi siya sumusuko sa kahit na anong bagay. Handa niyang isakripisyo ang lahat just to fight for what is right.

"Get a hold of yourself, Samael. Bilisan mo pa ang pagtakbo kundi maaabutan nila tayo!" Samael felt a hand tightly gripped to his arm. Tears fell as he continue to reminisce about the bond they all had before this tragedy happened. Emosyon ang pinaka kalaban niya at this point of time.

In the Seekers' Battle Ground, there's no choice but to survive. In order to know what's beyond the boundaries, to find out the truth about the night before he got here, they need to survive.

But the question is, will they? Or the truth will forever be hidden underground?

No one needs to be killed if no curiosity prevails. But how will they unravel the truth if they will keep silent and weak?

Who will survive? Who will perish? Buckets of blood were already spilled, who's next?

But this time, hindi hahayaan ni Samael na may madamay pa. Tumigil siya sa pagtakbo na ikinabahala naman ng kanyang mga kasama.

"Sa halos isang buwan nating pagkakakulong sa lugar na di natin alam, ngayon ko pinipiling alamin ang katotohanan." Tumalikod siya sa kanyang mga kaibigan at nagpaalam, "Salamat sa lahat ng ating pinagsamahan. But this is the perfect opportunity for me to be free."

He then turned to face their worst nightmares.

Samael exhaled heavily as he prepared himself for this unexpected battle. "It's me versus the monsters. Let's see who will be the last monster standing."

END OF PROLOGUE

Hi! I really appreciate you, reader, for choosing this story.

Third person will be the default point of view, however, there will be times that you will get into the protagonist's perspective.

This story will have illustrations of characters— which will be drawn/painted by me. I would like to feature my characters more through showing you visually.

Debris of Memories is a mystery/thriller/sci-fi book with twists. There will be sensitive topics such as violence and gore, so please read in your own will.

Have fun reading <3

Started: April 22, 2021
Ended: