Chapter 9

Watching Markiplier while writing? Typing? Whatever.

3rd Person's POV

After Raven and Dream made their dramatic leave, the room was processing what was happening.

Dream and Raven explained the situation

A shattering screech sounded off everyone's alarm

Raven and Dream asked about breaking windows

Then proceeded to jump out the window

Left everyone to process the events 

The room erupted in chaos as the SMP members ran through the castle, trying to catch up with the 2. Arriving at the fight to see two hooded figures floating above at least 10 shadow monsters or Dreamons. Raven and Dream stood in front of the army: an axe in Dream's hand and Raven had duel swords. A hooded figure spoke, "Nightmare, Zarya...Get out of our way." The hooded figure was cut off by the two laughing. "Oh? I'm sorry did I step on your moment" Dream said wheezing at the end, "Listen boys, we have been here before. How about you head back home and never speak of this to daddy." Raven said smirking. 

"I would like to keep my head. I guess that mean's we are doing it the hard way." The other hooded person spoke his voice moved like molasses and had a dark tone to it. With a snap of their fingers all 10 shadow monster's attacked the two rebels. Nightmare and Zarya charged into the shadow monsters, the surrounding people could hear ear shattering screech's being let out by monster's as Night and Zar chopped through them.

Slowly the shadow monsters corpses turned into ash. People had a clear view of Night and Zar, Nightmare's eyes glowed red and Zar's a blue, their weapons were unlike any other on this SMP. A pitch black metal with a blue glow to it, carvings encrypted along the handles. "Come down here pretty boy's we have an unfinished fight!" Zarya shouted with one sword pointing at the men. Before they could respond Nightmare shot up at them attacking the man on the right bringing him to the ground, Raven attacked the one on the left, fighting him in the air. 

Nightmare continued non stop attacks on the hooded figure, each done with precision. Right stomach to the left shoulder. Then across the legs aiming above the knees, grazing the skin, creating a small flow on crimson blood. The hooded figure dodged before any more of a fatal blow could be landed on to him, his dodge made him trip on a stick. Nightmare was about to slice at his chest before he was attacked by something above.

Raven had been toying with the left hooded figure, letting him shoot at her as she disappeared in the clouds only to appear behind or to the side of the man. Each time she moved a couple of inches closer until she was within a few feet of the man. Launching at him without a second to react, she grabbed an arrow from his quiver, stabbing him in the shoulder. He let out a scream before trying to retaliate with a hidden dagger. She grabbed his wrist and broke it by bending it back wards. He let out another shriek from the pain, his magic wavered for a second letting him fall towards the earth fast. 

Eret shouted at the other members to gain their attention as Raven came into view, diving after something. She had tucked her wings behind her as she tried to gain more speed after the figure. Raven had to pull up before the trees letting the figure hit the ground. Everyone ran over to where Raven landed. Once they were there they saw Nightmare laying on his back, grumbling about something, the two men were knocked out and Raven was standing by Nightmare.

Before anyone could react a blue version of the nether portal opened up below the two men making them disappear. Raven and Nightmare turned around to spot the group, Nightmare turned back into Dream. Questions started to pile in, Dream and Raven were getting overwhelmed by the crowds angry shouts, motioned for help from Techno and Phil. "Shut up Everyone now!!!" Tommy shouted.