Chapter 22

There are like 6 more chapter's left then I am done writing this story!

Dream's POV

After last night fiasco with the curse I asked Raven to meet me at the Library. I arrived around 9 making sure to leave a note to Techno about where I had run off to, I saw Raven sitting down in one of the corners and joined her. "Good Morning" Raven said in a boring voice I rolled my eyes "Good morning to you too." Raven ignored my sarcasm and placed a satchel on the table. "Once we close the portal what are you going to do? Are you going to stay here with everyone or are you going to go back to the SMP?" I looked down at my lap. 

Honestly, I don't know what I should do. I want to stay here with my true family but I don't want to be hunted by the kingdom anymore...I also want to go back to the SMP and live with Bacon but I don't want to risk being thrown back into prison as soon as everything is fixed. "There are 3 options.

1)I stay here and keep fighting with the opposites but I lose the man I love

2)I go back to the SMP and live out my life either in prison or with Techno and never see you guy's again

3)We bring everyone back to the SMP world and I keep both my family and the man I love...but everyone might try to kill each other."

Raven sighed "I think option 3 is the best. If we do option 3 make a second SMP and then visit us from there. I want you to be happy and Techno gives you happiness so there is no way you are giving that up." Raven mumbled out something else but I couldn't hear what she said so I let it go. (Plus your virgin ass needs some action..-Raven) "Did you grab all the ingredients for the 'spell'?" Raven nodded and opened the satchel and pulled out most of the ingredients we needed for the banishing spell. 

"Anise, Cloves, Coffee, Dried garlic, Lavender, Lilac, Red pepper and 5 black candles." She listed as she placed them on the table. "I still need to find Black Salt, Black Tourmaline, a thing of Dragon's Blood and Obsidian. Do you have the quill?" Raven said looking over at me. "Yeah, why do we need that again?" Raven started to repack the satchel. "I need the quill and book to trade for the Dragon's blood." I looked at her sly smirk with a dumbfounded expression on my face "We could have just gone and found some ourselves. I talked with an idiot for almost 2 hours for nothing!" She started to laugh "It is easier to trade then go find a dragon." I banged my head against the table. 

"How have the others been? Have they been getting along well with each other?" I almost forgot I brought other people. "They have been fine, they are really just helping setup the festival. Music man and Wilbur have been working on the sound system and figuring out what to play at the festival. Redstone and Sam have been working on the lights and firework show at the end of the night. Skeppy, Diamond, Bad and Good have been working on the decorations. George and Sapnap have been working around the village moving things for people and helping with the setup for the festival. I am going to to be helping Baker later today with the food for the festival, Disc and Bee will probably be joining us, maybe Phil too and I think Techno, Tommy, Tubbo, Magician, Quackity will be helping set up the stands and finish off the decorations."

We stayed in the library for another  30 minutes before we left. It was a nice spring day and the weather was moderate. We got to the main plaza and saw everyone grouped by the fountain "what are you guy's doing?" I gained everyone's attention because they just noticed me and Raven standing here. "Baker and King brought us brunch! We decided to eat out here and enjoy the weather." Good responded. "Is there room for us?" I asked, the team scooted over and made some space for me and Raven. I enjoyed the brunch with my family, we were laughing and teasing each other like old times. 

3rd Person's POV

The SMP members watched from a distanced, they all were watching Dream smile, laugh and relax. "We never gave him that did we?" Tubbo asked Tommy looked over at him "Give him what?" "Happiness...He was never like this with us." Tubbo sighed and turned back to the SMP members  "We were wrong about him, let's not make the same mistake twice." Everyone agreed silently and watched the team as the threw food towards Redstone. Dream looked over and saw them, he waved them over. "We have enough food if you want to join!" He smiled at the surprised members. Tubbo was the first to walk over followed by Phil, Wilbur, Bad, Skeppy. Tommy, George and Sapnap were the last to follow.

Techno arrived later because he got lost on the way here. Everyone enjoyed brunch and thanked Baker and King before going back to work with the festival. The day was filled with hard work and many complaints.  Everyone finished their share of work and was ready for the festival tomorrow. Dream walked over to Raven and pulled her aside "I think our old pirate friends are coming. You know what that means?" Raven and Dream gave each other a mischievous look and said at the same time "Peter Jones"