🍒- 𝐭𝐰𝐨

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟕 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Hyunjin was sat down as he played with his plushie, occasionally glancing at Minho before mumbling, "MinMin Hyungie?", Minho glanced up at him from his story book before humming in content, urging the younger to continue speaking, Hyunjin nodded softly and continued "Hyung, promise me that'll you'll stay with me forever", Hyunjin said, looking at the older with big eyes full of hope. Minho just giggled before waddling over to the younger and holding his small hands as he nodded softly "I promise that I'll be with you forever jinnie."

Hyunjin's eyes lit up as he tackled the older with a big hug, squealing in happiness, "H-Hyungie can you promise that we'll get be together one day and get married like your mom and dad!", Minho giggled before nodding once again, "Sure jinnie!", Hyunjin hugged the older tighter as he hummed happily, wanting to hold the older in his tight embrace forever.

And just like this the day went on for the two with hugs and little promises that Minho promise he'd never break.

.

.

.

.

But did he really mean it..?

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

A/N - Thank you guys for reading this chapter~ Hope you guys liked it~ Love you guys so so much~

~Hyunjin.x