🍒- 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Hyunjin and Minho laid there, tangled in each others arms after the sweet yet ecstatic moment they had shared moments ago. Their soft and even breathing being the only source of noise echoing throughout the compact and confined room they were in, including the rustle of leaves and the sound of tree branches gently brushing and hitting against the window panels. The two young boys slowly recovering from the euphoric moment with Minho giving soft and hushed compliments directed to Hyunjin whether it be about the way his blonde locks fell over his eyes so gracefully or how his eyes sparkled whenever he smiled over a small compliment paid to him by the older. They both felt rapturous, laying there in each others arms in a peaceful silence.

Hyunjin looked up at the older boys dark brown orbs with a soft smile grazing upon his heart shaped lips causing Minho's eyes to light up as he too smiled back genuinely. Minho's hand caressing his porcelain like cheeks, another arm wrapped around the younger boy's petite waist with Hyunjin leaning into the palm of his hand, enjoying the soft and gentle touches he's receiving from the older male. Minho couldn't help but feel his heart rate pick up once more, still not knowing the reason behind it, "Hey jinnie..", He whispered to the now sleepy boy who was slowly dozing off. A few seconds later getting a soft hum in response urging the older to keep talking which Minho obeyed contently as he continued, "You look beautiful..", Immediately taking Hyunjin off guard as his pale cheeks immediately reddened in color his head buried deep in the olders chest as he whined, "Stoooop..You're making my heart do weird things again.."

.

.

.

.

Not every little story has a happy ending and their little story may be a victim to that too.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

A/N - Thank you so much for reading my beautiful little babie beans~ see yall in the next chapter~ Love you guys so much! mwahhh <333

~ Hyunjin.x